Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ty Tribble's EIRO Research closes
The Ty Tribble/Bo Short saga continues ...

To All EIRO Associates and Customers:
It is with regret that I announce to you that EIRO Research has officially ceased operation. While the company experienced strong early growth and reached profitability quickly, revenues declined dramatically November-December, 2010 and management believes the company is no longer sustainable. We have filled all orders for which payment has been received. We are presently paying those entities required to be paid by statute. Those payments will likely consume all remaining resources.

We are attemptiong to negotiate the sale of the trademark, website, and our remaining inventory to a third party to have the required payment resources and so that the quality EIRO products you have come to know and love will be available in the future. If successful you will likely receive a communication on how to order in the future.

We thank all of you for all your hard work, commitment, and determination.

Sincerely.
Chris Hausman
EIRO
Rolleyes
Ty is assuring all his followers they have a great new opportunity lined up. That means since 2001 :

Quixtar->Passport->Oasis->Univera->Max->EIRO->???

That's 7 companies in a decade.

This is demonstrating successful leadership, something to follow? Sad
Any idea how many reps they had ?
No idea. The company facebook page only had 542 fans, which isn't many.

I know Tribble got himself a nice car out of it. I wonder if it was corporate lease and he has to give it back now? :cry: He's now saying of course they've got some new opportunity lined up for everyone.
Wow. That one went under pretty fast. Pehaps peeps are catching on quicker and quicker to his (personal) business plan?

Ty makes it a point of stating many times how he's making a six-figure income in such-and-such a new company, and has helped x number of people to do the same. He fails to mention that it happens for a select few, for about a year, and then the whole thing comes crashing down, leaving many folks with no more business opportunity.
Bridgett Wrote:Ty makes it a point of stating many times how he's making a six-figure income in such-and-such a new company, and has helped x number of people to do the same.

He also markets his Internet marketing training tools to the MLM community, so I don't think his eggs are just in the (choose a name) health product company.
ibofightback Wrote:No idea. The company facebook page only had 542 fans, which isn't many.

I know Tribble got himself a nice car out of it. I wonder if it was corporate lease and he has to give it back now? :cry: He's now saying of course they've got some new opportunity lined up for everyone.

Of COURSE he does. Requiring all new materials/start-up kits/meetings ad nauseum :rant:

Of all the MLM Whores out there - these guys, IMO, are amongst the most prolific :mad:
Bridgett Wrote:Wow. That one went under pretty fast. Pehaps peeps are catching on quicker and quicker to his (personal) business plan?

Ty makes it a point of stating many times how he's making a six-figure income in such-and-such a new company, and has helped x number of people to do the same. He fails to mention that it happens for a select few, for about a year, and then the whole thing comes crashing down, leaving many folks with no more business opportunity.

If I remember the sign-up process - you paid $500 to join, then got a $200 (?) credit towards product?? I wonder how many people are sitting there with worthless credits now??
FYI: Shaklee is their new home. New comp plan i guess.