Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this mean the end of the jelly babies
sq1 Wrote:If your theory is correct then how do you explain the fact that the UK/RoI is not growing. :eek:

If your theory is correct, then how do you explain the fact that the Sun is purple? Confusedcratch:

UK/RoI is growing, as clearly evidenced by the income disclosure statements.

Quote:I'd like to see you draw out the plan on the back of a fag packet with little family emblems :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(1) I'm too smart to smoke and beer coasters work better
(2) I draw little houses.
[attachment=1]Spot the difference? Rolleyes
[attachment=0]
ibofightback Wrote:lol. Nope. But I'm guessing they've put little people shaped icons on the plan instead of the classic circles

this is probably smart, since a lot of psych marketing research shows that the closer you get to human images, the more effective an image is at getting your message, and sale, across.

No wonder my business in the UK isnt growing Blush
I have been looking for faceless Blue and Green people to grow my business with. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Attached Files

.jpg   Amway Logo.JPG (Size: 6.77 KB / Downloads: 313)
.jpg   Amway jelly babes.JPG (Size: 56.89 KB / Downloads: 313)
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
Interesting correlations and conclusions. Confusedcratch: Rolleyes
ajgannon Wrote:Interesting correlations and conclusions. Confusedcratch: Rolleyes

I haven't been carrying around a rabbit's foot in my pocket when showing the plan! That's what my problem is! :doh:
Seriously, the company is probably glad that someone notices and appreciates the new logo. And if colored circles gets you fired up and helps you move on, then that's awesome. :thumbsup:
Does the magic work for ovals too, or just circles? :hmm:
If you don't like Jelly Babies, how about stick figures?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ECRNntQg4[/youtube]
What a great video produced by Amway Australia. :good: :thumbsup:

Stick figures are a better representation of real people in a power point presentation than the Jelly Babies I agree. :good: But will get a bit messy in a whiteboard presentation Confusedcratch:
Whereas anyone can draw circles even if they come out a bit oval as Bridget asks. Cool

Its a shame that video cannot be used in the UK/RoI as we can no longer since the court case build the business that way Confusedhock: :banghead: :doh: :blackeye: :nono: :rant:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
offtopic slightly but where did February go in the video ? The calendar flips through the year but goes from January to March and onwards... :confused: Wink
we did away with February in Australia some years ago. Too hard to keep track of all those complicated leap years and stuff Big Grin