Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this mean the end of the jelly babies
Does the new Amway Brand Signature mean the end of the stupid jelly babies in our presentation litriture. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

The new corporate design embodies everything that Amway stands for: great products, customer service, and a business opportunity that creates opportunities

The new Amway brand signature is comprised of the Amway logo and dynamic circles representing the Amway product categories and the business opportunity. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

It gives the Amway brand an unmistakable face and the circles in green, red and blue represent Amway's three product categories.
Green circles: Representing health, the cycle of life and the energy of growth that is the basis of the Amway nutrition products.
Red circles: Beauty products that touch the lives of women around the world and perpetuate an inner confidence.
Blue circles: The positive difference of the Amway products in the home worldwide - all offering a sustainable business opportunity .
Large Platinum circles surround the three product categories: The Amway Business Opportunity. The platinum circles represent security, reliability and ultimately all which makes up Amway: High-quality products, excellent employees and ABOs, extensive social commitment - and of course the very personal opportunity of becoming self-employed with the Amway Business.

"The Amway philosophy hasn't changed. Just the way we express it." (Steve van Andel, Amway Chairman)

At last our comments about the plan icons "Jelly Babies" not Circles has been vindicated. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
huh?
ibofightback Wrote:huh?

It's ok I know what sq1 means - :grin: :grin: Tongue
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I like the idea of a jelly baby plan Smile
ibofightback Wrote:I like the idea of a jelly baby plan Smile

You obviously have no idea what I am talking about :dontknow:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
lol. Nope. But I'm guessing they've put little people shaped icons on the plan instead of the classic circles

this is probably smart, since a lot of psych marketing research shows that the closer you get to human images, the more effective an image is at getting your message, and sale, across.
ibofightback Wrote:lol. Nope. But I'm guessing they've put little people shaped icons on the plan instead of the classic circles

this is probably smart, since a lot of psych marketing research shows that the closer you get to human images, the more effective an image is at getting your message, and sale, across.

IBOFB :hello:
You are right & wrong at the same time.

Yes you are correct Smile After the Court Case the plan presenters were changed and the circles became "Jelly Baby" people. :beee:

No you are wrong :nono: The marketing people had obviously been listening to the same psych research :doh: and were not aware of the "POWER OF CIRCLES" :blink: :nono: :eek: Confusedhock: :doh:

Why do you think Amway has grown to the size it is.? :dontknow:

Rich & Jay knew the answer Cool that part of the "magic" is in the "circles" Smile Smile Smile

Thats why I am happy about the new Amway Brand Signature. :good: :thumbsup:

Some one understands "The Circles" :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The new Amway brand signature is comprised of the Amway logo and "dynamic circles" representing the Amway product categories and the "business opportunity." :clapping:
It is interesting jelly babies or circles - When I show the plan without the laptop or flip chart I revert to circles - it's easier than drawing Jelly babies :rotfl:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
sq1 Wrote:Why do you think Amway has grown to the size it is.?

Because of circles? Give me a break. I don't think N21 has used circles in it's plans in many many years and it's the largest amway organisation in the world.

Current plan here is one circle for" you", the rest are little "family" emblems of 2 adults and 2 kids. That don't look like jelly babies. For a long time houses were used.

The idea that Amway is perfect and cannot be improved is a dangerous one.
ibofightback Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:Why do you think Amway has grown to the size it is.?

Because of circles? Give me a break. I don't think N21 has used circles in it's plans in many many years and it's the largest amway organisation in the world.

Current plan here is one circle for" you", the rest are little "family" emblems of 2 adults and 2 kids. That don't look like jelly babies. For a long time houses were used.

The idea that Amway is perfect and cannot be improved is a dangerous one.

If your theory is correct then how do you explain the fact that the UK/RoI is not growing. :eek:

I'd like to see you draw out the plan on the back of a fag packet with little family emblems :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: