Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yager Seminar Ireland
Well it didn't take that long - There is to be a Yager Seminar in Ireland in February main speaker Bert & Jackie Gulick - A void was left because Amway Seminars have gone quarterly so Yager is filling the void and it won't be €5 per ABOship from what I hear.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Do you think this is a YAGER organised function, or is it just Bert and Jackie Gullick coming in to hold their group together, What price do you think the tickets will be. At the last Seminar it was just £5 per couple if I remember.
New year,new start, lets hope it begins to grow again
whatsgoingon Wrote:Do you think this is a YAGER organised function, or is it just Bert and Jackie Gullick coming in to hold their group together, What price do you think the tickets will be. At the last Seminar it was just £5 per couple if I remember.
New year,new start, lets hope it begins to grow again

Seminar is sanctioned by Amway - so I'm sure it's Yager - I hear tickets will be €12 - €15 per person - bums on seats - I think Yager is £12 in UK - is that correct??
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Yager seminar approved by Amway held in Glen Royal Hotel Maynooth [just outside Dublin] on Saturday Feb 5th - Bert & Jackie Gulick were the speakers for the event.
RW1 Wrote:Yager seminar approved by Amway held in Glen Royal Hotel Maynooth [just outside Dublin] on Saturday Feb 5th - Bert & Jackie Gulick were the speakers for the event.

You don't sound very excited about it!
Did you go? Was it well attended with all the growth that is happening in Ireland?
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:Yager seminar approved by Amway held in Glen Royal Hotel Maynooth [just outside Dublin] on Saturday Feb 5th - Bert & Jackie Gulick were the speakers for the event.

Did you go? Was it well attended with all the growth that is happening in Ireland?

Considering I only wrote a one liner as a quick acknowledgement that the event took place I don't see how you can draw that conclusion.
The seminar was promoted to Yager groups within Ireland North & South - I don't believe it was promoted to other lines.
Bert is a great teacher of the business and leaves the attendees of a seminar motivated and fueled up to go out and build their business.
Jackie kept her teaching simple and straight forward and was well received by the attendees.
The cost of the seminar was €10 per person.
RW1 Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:

Considering I only wrote a one liner as a quick acknowledgement that the event took place I don't see how you can draw that conclusion.
The seminar was promoted to Yager groups within Ireland North & South - I don't believe it was promoted to other lines.
Bert is a great teacher of the business and leaves the attendees of a seminar motivated and fueled up to go out and build their business.
Jackie kept her teaching simple and straight forward and was well received by the attendees.
The cost of the seminar was €10 per person.

I am puzzled as to why the seminar was only promoted to the Yagar groups and not all Amway Distributors in RoI. Confusedcratch:
Does that mean that the systems are still in existance (minus the books and tapes) despite Amway's assurance that the systems have gone? Confusedhock:
Also how can an American couple teach how to build the UK/RoI business model which is totally different now to the American one and charge 10 Euros for doing so? Confusedcratch:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 Wrote:I am puzzled as to why the seminar was only promoted to the Yagar groups and not all Amway Distributors in RoI. Confusedcratch:
Does that mean that the systems are still in existance (minus the books and tapes) despite Amway's assurance that the systems have gone? Confusedhock:
Also how can an American couple teach how to build the UK/RoI business model which is totally different now to the American one and charge 10 Euros for doing so? Confusedcratch:

Are you seriously implying that IBOs cannot get valuable teaching/inspiration/motivation from someone who is not a local IBO?

That I should, for example, throw out my John Maxwell books and purge my memory of the N21 seminars I went to with John Maxwell?

I'm interested though in how you consider the UK/ROI/France(?) model to be so "totally different"? I don't think it's all that different at all.
ibofightback Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:I am puzzled as to why the seminar was only promoted to the Yagar groups and not all Amway Distributors in RoI. Confusedcratch:

Are you seriously implying that IBOs cannot get valuable teaching/inspiration/motivation from someone who is not a local IBO?

That I should, for example, throw out my John Maxwell books and purge my memory of the N21 seminars I went to with John Maxwell?

I'm interested though in how you consider the UK/ROI/France(?) model to be so "totally different"? I don't think it's all that different at all.

Have you tried to build the Business using the UK/RoI model then?????????????? :dontknow:

I know one thing for certain as I have built the business in the UK using the old model and used the new post Court Case model and I can assure you they are totally different. :crazy: Rolleyes

If you dont think its that different I suggest you come over here and try it before making jugements :grin:
While I don't personally have a UKROI business, I have both upline and downline with business there and they assure me that none of the principles of goal setting, people skills, sales, self-confidence, motivation, persistence, product knowledge, leadership etc etc etc etc etc have changed significantly cf with other markets

But hey, if you say so .... Cool