Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{Hello|Hi|Hey There} - I Just Wanted to {Introduce Myself|Sa
I {figured|thought} that since I'm a {new member|newbie} to the forum, that it would be a {good|decent} idea to say {hi|hello} and let you know I'm looking forward to being a {valuable|helpful} member of the community. :-)
fail
Confusedhock: Good heavens!
ibofightback Wrote:fail

LMAO
Confusedcratch: :dontknow:
Is there some inside joke?
ajgannon Wrote:Confusedcratch: :dontknow:
Is there some inside joke?

Don't feel too bad...I don't know quite what is going on, either.

But, the "Choose Your Own Adventure" introduction, followed by IBOFB's response, struck my funny-bone.
It's almost certainly a failed attempt at automatic spam. The spam software is supposed to chose one of the words in brackets, so that you get a range of different comments so it doesn't look so blatantly spammy.

So I reckon someone pressed the wrong button or is a newbie programmer!
ibofightback Wrote:It's almost certainly a failed attempt at automatic spam. The spam software is supposed to chose one of the words in brackets, so that you get a range of different comments so it doesn't look so blatantly spammy.

So I reckon someone pressed the wrong button or is a newbie programmer!

ROFLMAO..... I'm so CLUELESS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I thought a person actually wrote that and I was wondering what non-Amway "herbal" they were on..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I knew ibofb would give us the answer - AJ you couldn't wait :grin: :grin: :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life