Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two-Third of Canadians Want to Work After Retirement
Deb Wrote:
Bridgett Wrote:I don't have a job and I'm mentally and socially active. :grin:

Uh - you're a MOM. You most certainly have a job (or twenty) Wink

+1 to Deb, and as a response to Bridgett's comment, I always joke with my wife that my "job" sure has a funny way of getting in the way of my social life.

I am a firm believer in the mantra (and a definite reason for starting in Amway, after my mother-in-law passed away at 47, 27 years in a company and just 3 years from retirement where she planned to do all the things she was working and saving to do) that we should "work to live, not live to work."

You don't need a job to be productive with free-time, or live a socially rich life.

And, you don't have to be "retired" to have an income with ample free-time; you just need to create a situation where your income is not in a one-to-one relationship with your time...and Amway businesses are one solution...
Wearyeyed Wrote:And, you don't have to be "retired" to have an income with ample free-time; you just need to create a situation where your income is not in a one-to-one relationship with your time...and Amway businesses are one solution...

I'll vouch for how easy a solid Amway business can be to run!! And I'm saying "easy" based on a warehouse and shipping orders; and processing bonus checks. YOU guys have it made :thumbsup:
I'm definitely not concerned about CPP and or people tapping it out Smile Have my own plan in place unlike most people.

Interesting article nonetheless
Yes, i personally know some persons who are working quite efficiently after retirement.The reason are discussed in this forum are very true in nature.I think authorities should have to take notice of theses discussions and take measures to avoid this old age hard working people and give them some incentives in the old age.