Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway in Cyprus?
I have a friend who is interested in starting as an IBO. The problem is that he is living in Cyprus, and i think there's no Amway there. Does anybody know if it's possible to become an IBO in Cyprus?
vandalen Wrote:I have a friend who is interested in starting as an IBO. The problem is that he is living in Cyprus, and i think there's no Amway there. Does anybody know if it's possible to become an IBO in Cyprus?

Hi vandalan - welcome to the site - greetings from Ireland :wave: :wave: Cyprus is not yet a market for Amway so you cannot be an active IBO/ABO in an unopened market.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Thanks RW1. Well, i guess he has to wait until the Cyprus market opens.
vandalen Wrote:Thanks RW1. Well, i guess he has to wait until the Cyprus market opens.

Or work another market????????? :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Am leaving in Cyprus and am also ready to start Amway here! Unfortunately, not open here yet Sad PITY!!!
(2012-10-04, 12:48 PM)iblazejewska Wrote: Am leaving in Cyprus and am also ready to start Amway here! Unfortunately, not open here yet Sad PITY!!!

also interesting about Amway business in Cy. need to gather together and find how we can do this, have opportunity and help form Amway member.