Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoeCool & Rocket are obsessed idiots - as if we didn't know!
Wearyeyed Wrote:Before anyone's panties get in a knot, what IS a "full-time income" that is meaningful on a global scale over 5 decades?

It's equivalent to whatever an average full-time income is at that time in that country.
crownchaitu Wrote:BTW IBOFB, I have a question, is there a definition in the dictionary for someone who repeatedly 'makes stuff up and deliberately misrepresents' things to began an online argument to hijack a forum's topic?

imo youve provided one definition / description of an internet "troll", aka a troublemaker.
Wearyeyed Wrote:Before anyone's panties get in a knot, what IS a "full-time income" that is meaningful on a global scale over 5 decades?

In keeping with the "once a Diamond always a Diamond," it seems that this is calculated by counting all IBOs who have had at least one good month over the last 50 years, even if they no longer earn that money or are no longer in the business.
ibofightback Wrote:I probably meant to say "tens of thousands"

That would have been more accurate (and more honest).
MichMan Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:I probably meant to say "tens of thousands"

That would have been more accurate (and more honest).

1. As I clearly showed, and you haven't even made an attempt to dispute, my comment WAS in all likelihood accurate
2. Misspeaking is not being dishonest, and I don't appreciate you claiming it was
3. You have been the one who has been clearly dishonest on this thread. Not a great way to start the year, Michman. I suggest you consider a more productive new years resolution
ibofightback Wrote:the ones I feel saddest for are downline :this:

I'll bet the uplines were a bit shell-shocked, too - that could have been a big chunk of income lost??
Joecool is easily the creepiest critic of all-time bar none.

have a look at the webraw blog. It's 90% Joe Cool started threads, many of them replying to himself and many threads started years ago that he replies too.

Creepy.
superseiyan Wrote:It's 90% Joe Cool started threads, many of them replying to himself and many threads started years ago that he replies too.

As I said earlier on this thread that he is in the same category as "Tex." When you start talking to yourself, that's a problem. (Though "Tex" doesn't make up other characters to talk to like JC does.)
superseiyan Wrote:Joecool is easily the creepiest critic of all-time bar none.

have a look at the webraw blog. It's 90% Joe Cool started threads, many of them replying to himself and many threads started years ago that he replies too.

Creepy.

You want creepy? Try this ahhh ... coincidence.

The most active current anti-amway blog is, supposedly, by some women called "Anna Banana".

Guess what bar is just down the road from Joecool's place of work?
Just for the record, I've now successfully ID'd Anna Banana, and it's not Joecool.

I have however identified another "critic" blog that was in fact joecool, as well as received evidence of him posting comments under multiple different names , pretending to be an IBO and giving fake "negative experiences".