Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoeCool & Rocket are obsessed idiots - as if we didn't know!
in short, at there core most terminations have resulted from folk doing things that Amway legal considered to be against the rules and/or illegal and refusing to change.
Multimillionaire Wrote:
Granted this is a broad spectrum question, why were all-l-l-l-l of those Diamonds terminated/forced to resign? I've heard a number of them speak and many of them were great and inspirational leaders.
Confusedcratch:

How sad. Sad

Not sad at all. They might have been inspirational - but I have full faith that the IBOAI does NOT terminate or withhold bonuses without AMPLE solid, hard proof of wrongdoing. I SAW the TEAM "evidence" (no - I didn't read it) compiled in the black 4" thick 3-ring binders They also have LOTS of lawyers at their disposal, since terminating a Big Pin is going to often result in legal proceedings.

Amway's Rules of Conduct aren't hard to follow - they're clearly spelled out for any IBO to read. Break those rules, and someone will be contacting you to discuss the error of your ways. Continue to break them - and you'll be very sorry.....
Deb Wrote:
Multimillionaire Wrote:
Granted this is a broad spectrum question, why were all-l-l-l-l of those Diamonds terminated/forced to resign? I've heard a number of them speak and many of them were great and inspirational leaders.
Confusedcratch:

How sad. Sad

Not sad at all. They might have been inspirational - but I have full faith that the IBOAI does NOT terminate or withhold bonuses without AMPLE solid, hard proof of wrongdoing. I SAW the TEAM "evidence" (no - I didn't read it) compiled in the black 4" thick 3-ring binders They also have LOTS of lawyers at their disposal, since terminating a Big Pin is going to often result in legal proceedings.

Amway's Rules of Conduct aren't hard to follow - they're clearly spelled out for any IBO to read. Break those rules, and someone will be contacting you to discuss the error of your ways. Continue to break them - and you'll be very sorry.....

Yes, it IS sad when one looks at the BIG PICTURE from a Diamonds perspective, and from Amway's perspective (which I'm 2 tired to go into right now). All that wasted talent. All-l-l-l their invested time, hard work, vision, and a perspective future in this wonderful bu$ine$$ ALL GONE TO HELL! It IS very sad what all of those leaders did it to themselves, to Amway Corp, AND to their families, including their extended families. It's tragic and a waste. Sad
Multimillionaire Wrote:Yes, it IS sad when one looks at the BIG PICTURE from a Diamonds perspective, and from Amway's perspective (which I'm 2 tired to go into right now). All that wasted talent. All-l-l-l their invested time, hard work, vision, and a perspective future in this wonderful bu$ine$$ ALL GONE TO HELL! It IS very sad what all of those leaders did it to themselves, to Amway Corp, AND to their families, including their extended families. It's tragic and a waste. Sad

At first, I was going to agree with you, based on that perspective..... but I'm kind of a "rules follower". And knowing how easy Amway's Rules are to follow - then it's just STUPID to lose all that time/effort/money because they CHOSE to not follow the rules. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Deb Wrote:
Multimillionaire Wrote:Yes, it IS sad when one looks at the BIG PICTURE from a Diamonds perspective, and from Amway's perspective (which I'm 2 tired to go into right now). All that wasted talent. All-l-l-l their invested time, hard work, vision, and a perspective future in this wonderful bu$ine$$ ALL GONE TO HELL! It IS very sad what all of those leaders did it to themselves, to Amway Corp, AND to their families, including their extended families. It's tragic and a waste. Sad

At first, I was going to agree with you, based on that perspective..... but I'm kind of a "rules follower". And knowing how easy Amway's Rules are to follow - then it's just STUPID to lose all that time/effort/money because they CHOSE to not follow the rules. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

"At first, I was going to agree with you, based on that perspective....." but you stopped yourself :eek:
Sounds like you were having a senior moment. lol :grin:

Thank goodness I'm not your typical "rules follower" (never have been...I'm more of a sh!t stirring contrarian....lol :grin: ), as I can't stand being a sheep that others dictate to, but in this instance I will agree, they didnt follow the rules, and, once again, that's sad.

Deb, we're talking about ppls lives. It's one thing to label their actions as stupid, but I also feel deep sadness for their families whom their decisions affected. Sad
the ones I feel saddest for are downline :this:
ibofightback Wrote:the ones I feel saddest for are downline :this:

why?
ibofightback Wrote:Michman, do the math. We know around 1% of IBOs reach platinum, which is full-time equivalent income in western countries, and way way more in many countries in the east

Yeah...

Amway states they have 3 million ibos.

You claim that "hundreds of thousands" earn a full time income. In round numbers, hundreds of thousands would be between 200,000 and 900,000. For ease of math, lets use a low estimate of 300,000.

You are claiming 10 percent of IBOs earn a full time income. Yet you acknowledge that only 1 percent reach Platinum.

Lets think about the real world consequences of your train of thought.

An IBO with ten people in their group has one person on the average who earns a full time income??? Confusedcratch: You believe this is true?

The average Platinum with 100 people in the group has 10 people in it who earn full time incomes?? Confusedcratch: You believe this also?

Nine out of ten people who earn full time incomes from Amway have not reached the Platinum level? Confusedcratch: Do you honestly believe this?
Michman, please don't start the year off by making stuff up and deliberately misrepresenting what I said. I did not say hundreds of thousands were currently earning full-time incomes. That was made even more clear in the post where I outlined some calculations.

If you want to make something up and then argue against it, at least have the decency to show that you're just arguing against yourself.
Before anyone's panties get in a knot, what IS a "full-time income" that is meaningful on a global scale over 5 decades?