Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoeCool & Rocket are obsessed idiots - as if we didn't know!
Multimillionaire Wrote:IBOdude, what would be the absolute worst that could happen if u simply ignored these buffoons?

I can't speak for all of them, but I do think Steve should now be in the same category as "Tex." There is something wrong with him, like on a mental (or spiritual) level. And hence perhaps he should be ignored.

248 blog posts? Wow. And you are right. Those aren't the total numbers for Steve, since he does have different personas. I think Anna Banana, the foul-mouthed clueless wife of an WWDB IBO, is his new character. Do you think Steve's sex addiction has such a stronghold in his life that it is at the root of these lies and charades? The fantasyland in which he lives, his twisted sense of importance he seems to get (from being an Amway critic), are typical signs of an S.A. (sex addict).
Michman, do the math. We know around 1% of IBOs reach platinum, which is full-time equivalent income in western countries, and way way more in many countries in the east

To reach "hundreds of thousands" you'd only need to have had 20 million IBOs total over the 50 year history of Amway for 1% to be "hundreds of thousands". Last year alone there were something like 6-8 million IBOs total (3-4 million renewed)

Or take another metric. Quixtar stats in the Florence affidavit said the average diamond group had 32 qualified platinums.

Almost a decade ago Amway Denmark reported there'd been over 4000 diamonds. That would have exceeded 5000 by now. 5000*32=160,000 platinums over the years.

Only need another 40,000 people earning enough to exceed the local fulltime income (not hard in eastern europe/china) and you're in to "hundreds of thousands"

good god .... Confusedhock: ..... joecool et.al are still going at it on that thread .... :blink:
Bridgett Wrote:
Multimillionaire Wrote:IBOdude, what would be the absolute worst that could happen if u simply ignored these buffoons?

I can't speak for all of them, but I do think Steve should now be in the same category as "Tex." There is something wrong with him, like on a mental (or spiritual) level. And hence perhaps he should be ignored.

248 blog posts? Wow. And you are right. Those aren't the total numbers for Steve, since he does have different personas. I think Anna Banana, the foul-mouthed clueless wife of an WWDB IBO, is his new character. Do you think Steve's sex addiction has such a stronghold in his life that it is at the root of these lies and charades? The fantasyland in which he lives, his twisted sense of importance he seems to get (from being an Amway critic), are typical signs of an S.A. (sex addict).

yes, I think you're probably correct
Bridgett Wrote:

I quit going over to the Qblog forum because I was feeling like a salmon trying to swim upstream in a torrent of craziness. It had been nice there for a long time, with both critics and pro-Amway folks posting their views. OK - yeah: arguing. But when I was the lone voice supporting the changes being brought about by the IBOAI/AMOs/Corp.... I figured if nobody was listening, then it was time for me to go. :hello:
ibofightback Wrote:Michman, do the math. We know around 1% of IBOs reach platinum, which is full-time equivalent income in western countries, and way way more in many countries in the east

To reach "hundreds of thousands" you'd only need to have had 20 million IBOs total over the 50 year history of Amway for 1% to be "hundreds of thousands". Last year alone there were something like 6-8 million IBOs total (3-4 million renewed)

Or take another metric. Quixtar stats in the Florence affidavit said the average diamond group had 32 qualified platinums.

Almost a decade ago Amway Denmark reported there'd been over 4000 diamonds. That would have exceeded 5000 by now. 5000*32=160,000 platinums over the years.

Only need another 40,000 people earning enough to exceed the local fulltime income (not hard in eastern europe/china) and you're in to "hundreds of thousands"

good god .... Confusedhock: ..... joecool et.al are still going at it on that thread .... :blink:

The question is silly; any honest evaluation of the business can substantiate reasonable earnings for a large number of folks.

And it's a moot point; many people make money - some significant - while others do not.

The compensation plan doesn't change significantly. Nor the work required, nor the products offered, nor the opportunity, nor the audiences to which either is "pitched"...that leaves the biggest piece of the puzzle the individual.

It's the old, "Nothing is guaranteed, but anything is possible"...and some pretty significant incomes have been PROVEN possible.

So, to my mind, it's safe to say that those who earn a "full-time income" choose to do so, and do whatever is necessary to do so.

And those that don't - the majority, no doubt - (assuming they *want* to earn a "full-time income") tend to think about it, talk about it, post bout it, debate it, analyse it, criticize it, arm-chair quarter-back it, complain about it, and virtually anything else you can imagine except *do it*.

It's simply because they don't put this business's equivalent "full-time" effort into doing so, whatever that is for that individual's level of capability (or lack therein.)

In any case, I would be more interested in knowing the numbers of folks earning a full-time income as IBOs that spend *any* measurable time on internet forums *talking* about Amway, it history, it's progress, or it's future.

That would seem to be a far more beneficial piece of trivia to me. Confusedhock:
MichMan Wrote:
Multimillionaire Wrote:
MichMan Wrote:They say that you claim that "hundreds of thousands" of IBOs earn "full-time" income.

Did you really say that? Can you back that up?

Ah.....the politics of rumors and urban legends. lol Rolleyes

Here is the direct quote:

[Image: avatar.php?gravatar_id=60fae13cec49b4bbd...=X&size=35] ibofightback on November 12th, 2008

There are hundreds of thousand of people around the world who have made full-time incomes and more with a part-time Amway business, including many millionaires.

http://lukehimself.net/?p=135

Unless IBOFB has verified the quote, the quote is meaningless. A good hacker can manufacturer verbiage, slap a pict and user name to it, and post it on line. :twisted:
Multimillionaire Wrote:Unless IBOFB has verified the quote, the quote is meaningless. A good hacker can manufacturer verbiage, slap a pict and user name to it, and post it on line.

I think it was me, I also think I probably meant to say "tens of thousands", but ended up I was probably right anyway.

Joecool (and I think Rocket) regular claim I lie all the time about Amway online, I suspect this is one of those examples they claim as "evidence"

Rocket is apparently also in a tizz because on another blog I mentioned how Amway has kicked out dozens of diamonds - since he can only think of a few I'm apparently lying about this and giving the corp a bad reputation Rolleyes

Well of course ... Rocket is an expert! He knows everything! And if he hasn't heard of it, then it didn't happen - even if it did! I doubt he's even heard of relatively recent cases like Gidofalvi or Avaalsgard, let alone the diamond and 30 platinums that got bounced out of Amway Hong Kong back in 1987 (and no, Rocket, I don't know their names, it's reported in at least one of the published books about Amway - you know, by a real author, not an anonymous blogger!) :doh:

But hey - if it Rocket doesn't know about it - it didn't happen! :rules:
ibofightback Wrote:Rocket is apparently also in a tizz because on another blog I mentioned how Amway has kicked out dozens of diamonds - since he can only think of a few I'm apparently lying about this and giving the corp a bad reputation Rolleyes

Huh? But Amway *has* terminated dozens of Diamonds. Confusedcratch:

Well, terminated or forced to resign (because Amway is withholding your bonuses because you are not following the Rules of Conduct, and you are unwilling to shape up), is the same thing.

The Team in Focus Diamonds had 18 diamondships terminated in 2002.
Andrews, Andy & Polly
Betterman, Gerry
Cassens, Doug & Julie
Collinsworth, Mike & Gayle
Douglas, Marshall & Diana
Haagen, John & Susan
Hellinghausen, Marc & Shelli
Jakubik, Mike & Lynn
Joye, Barry & Luronda
Lewis, Adrian & Sue
Maxwell, Rick & Eve
Parks, Bryan & Roxanne
Plauck, Dennis & Lori
Rainsberger, Todd & Brenda
Rummel, Ron & Melanie
Short, Bo & Sandy
Terhune, John & Pat
Zecher, Frank & Dawana

And TEAM Diamonds had 17 diamondships terminated in 2007
Brady, Chris & Terri
Coniguliaro, Dominick & Pat
Florence, Bill & Peggy
Frey, Dean & Teresa
Goetschel, Chuck & Colleen
Griffin, Len & Beatrix
Guzzardo, George & Jill
Haugen, Randy & Valorie
Land, Joe & Lynn
Lewis, Bill & Jackie
Newton, Bill & Jann
Sims, John & Barbara
Sitcler, Roger
Smith, Lance & Tracey
Spolar, Curtis & Deborah
Stroh, Doug & Sherri
Woodward, Orrin & Laurie

That's one shy of three dozen. And that's only two LOAs, in the last eight years, and only talking about the North America market.
You can make it an even 3 dozen. Tim and Amy Marks were with Team also.

Granted this is a broad spectrum question, why were all-l-l-l-l of those Diamonds terminated/forced to resign? I've heard a number of them speak and many of them were great and inspirational leaders.
Confusedcratch:

How sad. Sad