Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoeCool & Rocket are obsessed idiots - as if we didn't know!
Sitting back with a Jim Beam and coke and doing a sweep of Amway chatter for the week, and came across some comments from JoeCool (Steve Nakamura, former IBO in Hawaii) and Rocket (an anonymous amway obsessive from canada) that almost made me spill my drink.

Joecool, who by the looks of it has been responsible for more than 95% (probably 99%) of the posts on an old anti-amway/quixtar forum the past year, did a post headlined "Important Points Often Ignored From The 1979 FTC Ruling".

He then proceeds to quote a large section not of the ruling, but of the complaint! Apparently he doesn't understand that a legal complaint, and the judges ruling, are different things! :good:

Rocket, who for some bizarre reason insists on using my real name wherever he can, while he himself hides anonymously (though he's revealed on his blog he's from the Brandon, Manitoba, Canada region - anyone know who he is?) - is spitting dummies because some (many!) of the more than 5000 articles on AmwayWiki are pretty much empty. In rocket-world this apparently means I'm actively censoring information! Why? Because I host the wiki.

It's a WIKI dude. Anyone, including you, can edit it. I haven't even looked at the site for several weeks, and I've made a total of 2 minor idiots in the past 3 months. There's been nearly 500 edits just in the last 2 weeks!

But he found an article (on Diamond Bruce Anderson), that someone created back in 2008 and had 2 minor edits done a year later, and that's evidence of a coverup on my part?

Rocket (and I know you'll read this), you're an ignoramus, an idiot, a coward, and a jerk

While we're on obsessed Amway critic idiots, i can't go passed mentioning David Brear. He's an englishman that got obsessed about Amway a few decades back when his brother was involved and lobbied the UK government constantly. He contributes posts regularly on an anti-Amway blog focused on India. I am one of his favorite targets. The incredible thing is that he's convinced I'm on Amway's payroll, regularly pointing to the amount of blogs posts I do defending the company as "proof" that I must be paid.

For a bit of a laugh, lets look at the stats -

2010 Blogposts to date (just about to turn Dec 30 here)

Rocket - 18
JoeCool - 248 (counting only the blogs he admits are his)
David Brear - more than 300!!! (I gave up counting)

and little old me?

IBOFightback - 22

If we go back to 2009, when I was more active, it was still only 59 posts.

If my posting is evidence to Brear that I'm a paid hack, what exactly is his more than 300, and joecool's nearly matching amount, supposed to suggest? Confusedcratch:

These guys are, quite frankly, nuts. :crazy:
ibofightback Wrote:I haven't even looked at the site for several weeks, and I've made a total of 2 minor idiots in the past 3 months.

I disagree. Idiots make themselves; you're merely exposing them. Plus I think you can elevate them to "major idiot" status.
ROFLMAO!!!! :rotfl:

that should be "2 minor edits"

hahahaha

I did say I was having a JB and coke Big Grin
IBOdude, what would be the absolute worst that could happen if u simply ignored these buffoons?
i've been pretty much ignoring them for some time, I haven't read or commented on their blogs for who knows how long, at least a year. They still have readers though, this post gives those people something else to read. Which can matter, as per this
They say that you claim that "hundreds of thousands" of IBOs earn "full-time" income.

Did you really say that? Can you back that up?
ibofightback Wrote:ROFLMAO!!!! :rotfl:

that should be "2 minor edits"

hahahaha

I did say I was having a JB and coke Big Grin

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Freudian Slip?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Multimillionaire Wrote:IBOdude, what would be the absolute worst that could happen if u simply ignored these buffoons?

I wouldn't be here?? Wink
MichMan Wrote:They say that you claim that "hundreds of thousands" of IBOs earn "full-time" income.

Ah.....the politics of rumors and urban legends. lol Rolleyes
Multimillionaire Wrote:
MichMan Wrote:They say that you claim that "hundreds of thousands" of IBOs earn "full-time" income.

Ah.....the politics of rumors and urban legends. lol Rolleyes

Here is the direct quote:

[Image: avatar.php?gravatar_id=60fae13cec49b4bbd...=X&size=35] ibofightback on November 12th, 2008

There are hundreds of thousand of people around the world who have made full-time incomes and more with a part-time Amway business, including many millionaires.

http://lukehimself.net/?p=135