Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Malaysia Amway...
I am an IBO of Malaysia market, I just viewed the pages from Amwaywiki.com, I saw that Foo Howe Kean was qualified FCA of Malaysia in 2006. But currently I just asked the Amway Malaysia, they said Mr Foo was only qualified Crown Ambassador in Malaysia market and he was not the FCA yet...
Thank you for the information. We've had a discussion about this here. I recommend you to read it and if you have any idea where he is qualified as FCA, please let us know.

Let's sum up the facts:
1) The book called "A World of Stars" published by Amway in 2009 lists him as Founders Crown Ambassador 50 and the market stated is Malaysia
2) The book has a separate section dedicated to Chinese Founders Council Members (20+ FAA), but Foo is not listed there.
3) Amway Malaysia announced him as Founders Crown Ambassador when he was the speaker at Amway National Leadership Conference in 2006 (see the animated gif below):
[Image: Banner-my_en_US.gif]
4) There was no Founders Crown Ambassador recognition for Foo in Malaysia (neither the Amagram recognition, nor the recognition meeting)
5) November 2006 issue of Hongkong Amagram says Foo is Crown Ambassador in Malaysia and Taiwan (not mentioning his Chinese business)
but on the roll of honours in Amway Malaysia HQ just put his name under Crown Ambassador.
I'm not denying this. The question is where did he qualify as FCA, because we surely know he is Founders Crown Ambassador 50 FAA somewhere. And the book clearly says - Malaysia | Founders Crown Ambassador 50.
oic.. thank you very much...
reading an older book on Amway, it mentions Foo becoming double diamond in Taiwan in 1986, that's 6 years *before* he qualified double in Malaysia, where he had his first business.

So Taiwan may be his FAA 50 business?
ibofightback Wrote:reading an older book on Amway, it mentions Foo becoming double diamond in Taiwan in 1986, that's 6 years *before* he qualified double in Malaysia, where he had his first business.
So Taiwan may be his FAA 50 business?

There was no FCA Amagram recognition for Foo in Taiwan. In fact I don't know of ANY official annoucement (from any country) that he achieved 50+ FAA, except the recognition that took place during Amway's 50th anniversary celebration. The only printed material confirming that he has achieved 50 FAA I know of is Amway's "A World of Stars" book which says Malaysia | Founders Crown Ambassador 50 (see picture):
[attachment=0]

Attached Files

.jpg   foo_fca50_malaysia.jpg (Size: 129.6 KB / Downloads: 713)
tayks88 Wrote:I am an IBO of Malaysia market, I just viewed the pages from Amwaywiki.com, I saw that Foo Howe Kean was qualified FCA of Malaysia in 2006. But currently I just asked the Amway Malaysia, they said Mr Foo was only qualified Crown Ambassador in Malaysia market and he was not the FCA yet...

Well, it seems that the problem has been resolved. In this video Barry Chi clearly says that they are planning to qualify FAA70 in China. However, "A World of Stars" book which was published in 2009 says they were Founders Crown Ambassador 60 (at that time) in Taiwan. It seems to me that there is some special regime for foreign distributors who had established their second businesses in China which somehow enables them to be recognized for their Chinese achievements in their home country.
It is my belief that Foo Howe Kean has qualified at FAA50 in China, but the award was "transferred" to Malaysia. That explains why they told you that he was "only" a Crown Ambassador there, because he is Crown Ambassador there. I think he is Crown Ambassador in Malaysia, Crown Ambassador in Taiwan and Founders Crown Ambassador 50 in China.