Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
colloidal silver to prevent acne and hair loss
Hey guys I was just checking out through an article about colloidal silver. It seems to be very useful for skin problems to control acne. It works for any kind of dermal related problems as well. Colloidal Silver is also very effective for preventing hair loss. You can just apply it in your and stop your hair from falling. It seems that it is much more better than creams and anti pimple lotion or any shampoo or conditioner. Colloidal silver is also used to treat many diseases like arthritis, cholera, ulceration, diarrhea etc. Colloidal Silver humans best research for medication ever.
Before anyone ingest colloidal silver - they NEED to see this interview with the Blue Man. No - I'm not talking about the entertainers - but a man whose skin has turned permanently BLUE as a reaction to colloidal silver Confusedhock:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241">http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241</a><!-- m -->

I'll take the acne and hair loss, thanks.......
Deb Wrote:Before anyone ingest colloidal silver - they NEED to see this interview with the Blue Man. No - I'm not talking about the entertainers - but a man whose skin has turned permanently BLUE as a reaction to colloidal silver Confusedhock:

Antidote:

[Image: 94b.jpeg]
Lol @MM Smile

The first post was just for a spam link post btw, I've removed the link and left the post so the responses make sense Big Grin
MichMan Wrote:
Deb Wrote:Before anyone ingest colloidal silver - they NEED to see this interview with the Blue Man. No - I'm not talking about the entertainers - but a man whose skin has turned permanently BLUE as a reaction to colloidal silver Confusedhock:

Antidote:

[Image: 94b.jpeg]

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241">http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241</a><!-- m -->

I'll take the acne and hair loss, thanks.......

And I also believe everything the media tells me about Amway! Not! :nono:

Me thinks your a tad paranoid. :grin:

I have made and used colloidal silver off and on since the mid '90's. I have used it topically (and rather successfully) 4 a variety of ailments. It is an easy to make, broad spectrum, and a very inexpensive germ killer. The v-e-r-y thing the drug co's just HATE. I have also ingested a few glassfuls on a number of occasions (perhaps up to 3 or 4 timer a year) and I've yet to turn blue. lol

If u read the article carefully, the dude was drinking it off and on for 15 years. Imo drinking it every now and then (but certainly not on any sort of a regular basis) won't hurt anyone.

That article reminds me very much of what happened to the supplement tryptofane (spelling?) It was working 2 well and the drug co's wanted to get rid of it (interfered with their profit$) so a media smear was created about a few ppl dying from it, and they were able to get the fda to ban it's sale for human consumption. However, alcohol and tobacco kills thousands each year and those two substances remain legal. Go figure. :nono:

Btw, in terms of treating acme, back in the 70's, Prevention magazine did an article on acme, and in the article it was reported that when someone washes their face regularly while increasing their intake of the mineral zinc, acme goes away.
:thumbsup:
silver has antibiotic properties and has been used for years as a treatment. It appears though it helps for external wounds, but is pretty useless taken internally, and can have side effects (like turning blue), but you have to ingest a lot. That's more than feasible if you take it regularly as a supplement, as it builds up in the body over time.

It's illegal to market it for medicinal purposes in some countries, including the US, so the opening poster broke the law doing so.

Tryptophane is an amino acid and is not illegal to sell. It's widespread in animal products, and often gets concentrated in strong cheeses. An old flatmate of mine used to buy blocks of Jarlsberg and eat it before bed and next morning regale us with tales of his lucid dreams Smile
[quote="Multimillionaire"
Me thinks your a tad paranoid. :grin:

:[/quote]

Did you view the link?? The GUY IS BLUE. And he's not the only one.

While I have harbored many fantasies in my life - being BLUE has never been one of them Confusedhock:
Multimillionaire Wrote:Me thinks your a tad paranoid. :grin:

Deb Wrote:Did you view the link?? The GUY IS BLUE. And he's not the only one.

While I have harbored many fantasies in my life - being BLUE has never been one of them Confusedhock:

Yes I did view the link, and Imo there is a bit of a difference between drinking CS once, or even a few times in a years time, (which I have done without turning blue,) and drinking CS on and off regularly for 15 years, which is why me thinks your a bit paranoid. Confusedhock:
ibofightback Wrote:silver has antibiotic properties and has been used for years as a treatment. It appears though it helps for external wounds, but is pretty useless taken internally, and can have side effects (like turning blue), but you have to ingest a lot. That's more than feasible if you take it regularly as a supplement, as it builds up in the body over time.

Agreed. Except that I have ingested it to kill the flu bug and it worked rather well. :thumbsup:

ibofightback Wrote:It's illegal to market it for medicinal purposes in some countries, including the US, so the opening poster broke the law doing so.

But it's legal, and very easy to make here in the US.

ibofightback Wrote:Tryptophane is an amino acid and is not illegal to sell.

In the US, it is legal to sell 4 use in animals, but illegal to sell 4 human consumption. (And I thought humans were part of the animal kingdom, silly me....lol) :grin: