Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I still think it is a pyramid scheme...
Hi
It really is very surprising to see the level of ignorance of persons who claim Amway business to be a pyramid. What do you make of the traditional distribution chain, which consists of the super stockist, the city stockists, the local stockists, the wholesalers and the retailers. Who is at the top of the pyramid. Let someone come out with a clear answer to this before accusing Amway of being a pyramidBig Grin
(2010-12-18, 12:08 PM)ibofightback Wrote: Had the same issue here. I suspect Frank Luntz, who I believe has been bought in by Amway training Diamonds, may help get rid of that habit in the US.

Marketing 101 tells you not to bring up associations you don't want.

Just an update to this, yes, Frank at the most recent Achievers, did training in which the answer to "Is this a praymid scheme?" should be, "No." He elaborated from there, but that's the first thing to say.

And such training of how to answer this, and other questions is available to all IBOs (meaning, not just Diamonds, and not just Achievers attendees have access to this information).
(2010-12-14, 04:43 PM)MIIA Wrote: Funny little video on youtube. What's sad is that I've had a similar discussion with people! What's even sadder is that I've talked to other network marketers, who do what I do but with other companies, and they still consider my Amway business a pyramid scheme but they don't feel the same about their business model. Seriously!! :blink:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZiw15VgWoI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZiw15VgWoI</a><!-- m -->

Found a nice little video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7e-089JOLM

Very informative

Dave Ramsey says Pyramid Scheme= last man standing gets nothing + no real product

Full Disclosure: I am not an Amway distributor but do have a lot of respect for the organization.

That said, I chose a different company over Amway because I personally know of people who Amway was supposed to pay but didn't. I simply advise people to research the company for themselves and sign up when they've made a decision. In the meantime, I continue my search for those with vision and who are decisive. The company's compensation record and products should speak volumes for themselves.
(2014-10-27, 09:08 PM)anewday Wrote: That said, I chose a different company over Amway because I personally know of people who Amway was supposed to pay but didn't.

Not trying to pick a fight, but this seems like another one sided story.
Rainbow 
(2014-11-03, 01:59 PM)30FAA Wrote:
(2014-10-27, 09:08 PM)anewday Wrote: That said, I chose a different company over Amway because I personally know of people who Amway was supposed to pay but didn't.

Actually it's not and you are picking a fight- whether you intended to or not. Luckily, I don't fight and have no interest in fighting but I will say this. It was a personal one and I was only sharing my PERSONAL reason for a certain decision. I was sharing. Period. Take it or leave it. It wasn't an any-sided story was just a sentence- my sentence. Move on- nothing to see here folks.

By the way, I was trying to add value to the discussion with my original post, which is more than some people who post on this thread can say, by posting the Dave Ramsey video. My statements were all made IN context of the OP.
(2014-11-03, 06:32 PM)anewday Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 01:59 PM)30FAA Wrote:

Actually it's not and you are picking a fight- whether you intended to or not. Luckily, I don't fight and have no interest in fighting but I will say this. It was a personal one and I was only sharing my PERSONAL reason for a certain decision. I was sharing. Period. Take it or leave it. It wasn't an any-sided story was just a sentence- my sentence. Move on- nothing to see here folks.

By the way, I was trying to add value to the discussion with my original post, which is more than some people who post on this thread can say, by posting the Dave Ramsey video. My statements were all made IN context of the OP.

If it's not one-sided, then please, share the story.