Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish Business Building Seminar Dec 5th 2010
The guest Speaker at the Irish Business Building Seminar was German Diamond Siegfried Barth, http://www.amwaywiki.com/Barth,_Gisela_&_Siegfried
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:The guest Speaker at the Irish Business Building Seminar was German Diamond Siegfried Barth, http://www.amwaywiki.com/Barth,_Gisela_&_Siegfried

That's great but would it not have been better to have promoted the speaker before the event rather than after it has taken place
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:The guest Speaker at the Irish Business Building Seminar was German Diamond Siegfried Barth, http://www.amwaywiki.com/Barth,_Gisela_&_Siegfried

That's great but would it not have been better to have promoted the speaker before the event rather than after it has taken place

Why would you have been there??????????????? Are we ever happy????????????????????
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:

Why would you have been there??????????????? Are we ever happy????????????????????

When you have been around long enough you will understand that this Business is built on integrity and communication.
Both seem to be in short supply at the moment
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 Wrote:When you have been around long enough you will understand that this Business is built on integrity and communication.

I don't disagree you with but the fact remains that no matter who was coming in to speak a high % of ABOs do not attend anything. Confusedhock:
I agree that Amway should have promoted the speaker as well as the seminar.
The level of promotion from within our organisation was low and as one who attends a lot of opens talk was thin on the ground in relation to who was speaking.
I suppose we could all do better - so let's all get out and do it and let the company know that they also could better.
RW1 Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:When you have been around long enough you will understand that this Business is built on integrity and communication.

I don't disagree you with but the fact remains that no matter who was coming in to speak a high % of ABOs do not attend anything. Confusedhock:
The level of promotion from within our organisation was low and as one who attends a lot of opens talk was thin on the ground in relation to who was speaking.
I suppose we could all do better - so let's all get out and do it and let the company know that they also could better.

I had suspected that the fault lay with the company not yourself. :banghead:
Thats what I have been trying to do to let the company know that they have to do better. :banghead: :banghead:
But it seems to keep on provoking "Banging that old drum" remarks. :beee:
If we dont keep on "banging on" :rant: nothing will get changed for the better. :nono:
What the UK/ROI management dont seem to understand is that where they are trying to take over the roll of the lines of sponsorship, there is a lot more involved than just arranging functions. :blink:
sq1 Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:

I had suspected that the fault lay with the company not yourself. :banghead:
Thats what I have been trying to do to let the company know that they have to do better. :banghead: :banghead:
But it seems to keep on provoking "Banging that old drum" remarks. :beee:
If we dont keep on "banging on" :rant: nothing will get changed for the better. :nono:
What the UK/ROI management dont seem to understand is that where they are trying to take over the roll of the lines of sponsorship, there is a lot more involved than just arranging functions. :blink:

Can't say I disagree with any of that :good:
I'm wondering if perhaps the problems is that the company is NOT taking over the roll of LOS? Traditionally Amway's communications go to Diamonds, then to Platinums, and if your below that they basically tell you nothing. In my current market I have no upline Platinum or Diamond, so we're pretty much mushrooms. In the UK I imagine there are MANY people without current upline Platinums or Diamonds, so perhaps there's no way for Amway info that goes through the LOS to get to them?
ibofightback Wrote:I'm wondering if perhaps the problems is that the company is NOT taking over the roll of LOS? Traditionally Amway's communications go to Diamonds, then to Platinums, and if your below that they basically tell you nothing. In my current market I have no upline Platinum or Diamond, so we're pretty much mushrooms. In the UK I imagine there are MANY people without current upline Platinums or Diamonds, so perhaps there's no way for Amway info that goes through the LOS to get to them?

I'd say there may be a bit of that more so in the UK - but here in Ireland if the information is going to Platinums and above and wasn't being passed down line I would be extremely disappointed in my upline - but here is another thing I am usually in the loop and heard very little - so somebody is keeping secrets Confusedhock:
I think there has been a breakdown in communication but I hope it will improve.