Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Nutrilite Protein Powder the best?
hey guys im having doubts with Nutrilite Protein Powder. I think there are other brands which have more protein content with a lower price. Can u fil me in why or what makes it more expensive? tnx guys :grin:
protein powder can be made from different sources and it affects price wery much.
Also different type of protein is totaly differently acepted by your body. Protein quality depends on how many amino acids they have. There is totaly 9 amino acids needed for your body. Full amino acids has proteins made from animals meat and only one protein from plant - soy.
There is many stories why animal proteins are not really good for your helth, but this is up to you to search that info and believe that or not.

Thats why NUTRILITE is made from soy, so it's fully OK for vegetarians, it's the best protein you can find because contains ALL amino acids in it (9 essential ones and 11 non essential ones). PLUS has no flavors or artificial sweeteners, or preservatives (these cheaper proteins always has these). PLUS it has iron and calcium.

Next soy can be organic one and non organic one. Soy can be even GM soy. So these cheap proteins made form soy are 100 percent sure from GM soy or some other soy which source we don't know and cant control. NUTRILITE soy is grown in NUTRILITE farms, in organic farms and they control from seed to product everything - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nutrilite.com/en-us/Nature/WhyNutrilite/seed-to-serving.aspx">http://www.nutrilite.com/en-us/Nature/W ... rving.aspx</a><!-- m -->
So this NUTRILITE preotein powder simply can't be the same price as cheap stuff in market.

it's up to you (and your wallet Smile ) what to use. good luck.
qqruzaz Wrote:protein powder can be made from different sources and it affects price wery much.
Also different type of protein is totaly differently acepted by your body. Protein quality depends on how many amino acids they have. There is totaly 9 amino acids needed for your body. Full amino acids has proteins made from animals meat and only one protein from plant - soy.
There is many stories why animal proteins are not really good for your helth, but this is up to you to search that info and believe that or not.

Thats why NUTRILITE is made from soy, so it's fully OK for vegetarians, it's the best protein you can find because contains ALL amino acids in it (9 essential ones and 11 non essential ones). PLUS has no flavors or artificial sweeteners, or preservatives (these cheaper proteins always has these). PLUS it has iron and calcium.

Next soy can be organic one and non organic one. Soy can be even GM soy. So these cheap proteins made form soy are 100 percent sure from GM soy or some other soy which source we don't know and cant control. NUTRILITE soy is grown in NUTRILITE farms, in organic farms and they control from seed to product everything - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nutrilite.com/en-us/Nature/WhyNutrilite/seed-to-serving.aspx">http://www.nutrilite.com/en-us/Nature/W ... rving.aspx</a><!-- m -->
So this NUTRILITE preotein powder simply can't be the same price as cheap stuff in market.

it's up to you (and your wallet Smile ) what to use. good luck.

tnx this really helped
qqruzaz Wrote:Full amino acids has proteins made from animals meat and only one protein from plant - soy.
There is many stories why animal proteins are not really good for your health, but this is up to you to search that info and believe that or not.

The Nutrilte Protein Powder in the U.S.:
*is not pure soy protein. It also has milk protein (which some vegetarians--strict vegans--justly classify it as an animal protein).
*is not necessarily organic. It is not labeled as such, nor are any of the individual ingredients. I don't know the source of the soy or the milk. Nutrilite doesn't have cows on their farms, and soybeans are not one of their crops, so I don't think Nutrilite is the source. Though they may have another "Nutrilite-certified" farm that supplies the soy. But that doesn't mean they are organic soybeans.

Organic soybeans are very hard to find in the U.S. because of a company called Monsanto (the world's leader in herbicides) which patented a GM soybean. And then proceeded to sue farmers in to the ground who didn't use their seeds, claiming that these farmers stole their patented soybeans because of cross pollentation from adjacent farmers who did use such seeds. And with former Monstato lawyers then getting jobs in legislation and judiciary positions in the U.S. Government, it is an example of how the government is not a friend of farming systems (and health solutions) such as Nutrilite.
true.
But from another point of view - then we have any evidence about any NUTRILITE pruduct, let say that Vitamin C tables they make from ACEROLA as there is no any certification in that case provided. We just have to trust NUTRILITE as company that what they say and write is true.
Or do we have any source how to check so deaply? I don't think so. So if be very negative in this case I can say that any NUTRILITE tablet is made from natural sources without any artificial stuff inside - how I can test that at home? No chances to test without big labaratory.
Nutrilite products do use ingredients that would be considered "artificial", and they don't claim they don't. They go with what the science says, which I like. They're not obsessive in either direction.

The protein powder in Scandinavia is 24% milk as well btw.
qqruzaz Wrote:We just have to trust NUTRILITE as company that what they say and write is true.
...So if be very negative in this case I can say that any NUTRILITE tablet is made from natural sources without any artificial stuff inside ...

What Nutrilite does say and write is true.
And, as IBOFB points out, they've never claimed that every single ingredient in their supplements is from natural sources.

As an example, the last time I was at the Center for Optimal Health in California, one of the Nutrilite employees was explaining calcium. And the fact that if Nutrilite's calcium were 100% from natural sources, then a daily dose would be the size of a golf ball.

So it was explained that that's why Nutrilite is the Best of Nature AND the Best of Science. Researching and analysing the best sources, given certain constraints, to provide the best supplement.

My point to all this is to be accurate in how I represent Nutrilite, and not make any false claims. It is a superb company, with amazing ,brilliant, passionate people working for them. And the more accurate I am in what I say about Nutrilite, the more solid credibility the company (and I) will have.
agree.
but where to get such facts and information like you wrote about calcium. where to get about other products so much info, clear and transparent?
And even if I get fact like this "if calcium would be only from natural source then it would be so big as golf ball" - I would need much more info to acept that fact. Why it is so, what is explanation behind that. what is natural calcium source, what is not natural, how they gather it and etc etc - then I can acept that fact as true.

offtopic but similar is when I got fact from my upline that "eSpring cartridge inside has so thin fiber inside and made so PRO, that if roll out that fiber from this cartridge, it would cover 2 fotball stadium." - again only nice fact, but no confirmation, no proofs in eSpring www, nothing. How to believe such incredible things? And I can't believe and would be not surprized if Bridget will tell now that this is nonsence. And I hear around so many of these similar "facts" about everything....
Bob Tully is the one who made such a statement, in January of 2008, in a room of about 100 IBOs, when I was the volunteer who helped him made a tablet of Double X.
Here is a link to a blog post I wrote. At the bottom are photos of Bob, me, and the concentrates used in Double X.... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://bridgettbridgett.blogspot.com/2008/09/amway-global-mobile-marketing-simply.html">http://bridgettbridgett.blogspot.com/20 ... imply.html</a><!-- m -->

Here is a video of Bob, uploaded on to Amway's North American You Tube Channel

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fw1P0fcOb4[/youtube]

I have no idea about the espring filter football comment. The first question I'd ask is, "Who said it?" And then from there, I'd determine if such a source is a credbile one. If I deemed that such a source was indeed credible, if I cared enough, I'd then go to that person and verify such a piece of information. But, like I said, only if I cared enough. Smile
Hi there everybody!
I have few questions about our new product,All plant protein powder,and if anyone can help me I would be gratefull.
Few days ago I spoked with friend that is active athlete and uses some protein supplements. also,years ago he used to be engaged in bodybuilding. when I told him that our protein powder is made of soy,he told me that most of athletes use whey protein,not soy. the reason is that the whey protein is digested and absorbed faster than soy. also,there are some concers among male population about its side effect to testosteron levels.
as he is well informed about prices,he told me that i should look at the prices of other soy protein products on the internet.
and so i did,and found that at Croatian market Twinlab soy protein powder costs 187kn(around 30 $) for 535 gr.
http://www.fitness.com.hr/shop/dodaci-pr...-Fuel.aspx
All plant protein powder retail price for Croatia is 352 kn(around 60 $) for 450 gr. That is more than double the price of Twinlab product!!!
Honestly,I was never interested in any other protein supplement,cause I haven't used any before Amway,so I was little shocked when I saw the prices of competitive products.
I use all Amway products available in Croatia,I know them very well,but for this special product I don't know what to answer to my customer. I've asked Amway office in Croatia,and send the message to Nutrilite and Amway on Facebook,but so far none of them replied to me.
So,here are my questions:
1. How to explain to potential customer such a big difference between prices among our and competitive products? What is advantage of our product that accounts such big price,what arguments do we have for it?
2.He told me that most of soy grown in USA(about 90%) is GMO. does Nutrilite uses GMO soybeans in making of this product?
3.Why soy,and not whey? I know that this product is appropriate for vegetarians,but there is huge offer of the whey products on the market and very few manufacturers offers soy. if you look at any web page that sells protein supplements,you'll see that ratio is 15 to 1 for whey,if not even more.
4. Are the athletes targeted group of users for this product?
I saw on Amway page for USA that they offer whey protein in Nutrilite Sport line of products. so,they are well awared of benefits of whey for athletes. again,why soy and not whey for European markets.
I know that Nutrilite is the best,and I know that they use plants from organic farms,but I can't tell that to my customer expecting that it would be reason enough for him to pay me twice as competitive products. I must have better arguments for someone that is well informed about this matter.
Thanks!