Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonuses on personal purchases
In the US, if you don't qualify for the 50PV in customer volume, but you have downline volume that puts you in a bonus bracket, do you still get the bonus on personal purchases, with the rest rolling up?
In UK/ROI we have to have £150/€190 sales over 5 registered customers to obtain a bonus on the 6%-21% bonus chart - but once we go over £100/€125 on sales and personal purchases we get our 25% rebate.
Is it about time Amway equalized the rebate and bonus structure globally now that we are back to one name?
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:In UK/ROI we have to have £150/€190 sales over 5 registered customers to obtain a bonus on the 6%-21% bonus chart - but once we go over £100/€125 on sales and personal purchases we get our 25% rebate.
Is it about time Amway equalized the rebate and bonus structure globally now that we are back to one name?

It's never been equalized globally before, can't see it starting now! UK clearly can't change without discussing things with BERR, and I doubt leadership in other countries would agree to the UK model, though it wouldn't surprise me to see it go through Europe.
ibofightback Wrote:In the US, if you don't qualify for the 50PV in customer volume, but you have downline volume that puts you in a bonus bracket, do you still get the bonus on personal purchases, with the rest rolling up?

Yes. And on any retail volume that you may do (even if it's under 50PV).
The rest doesn't "roll up" though. It by-passes the entire LOS and goes straight to the Platinum.
Bridgett Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:In the US, if you don't qualify for the 50PV in customer volume, but you have downline volume that puts you in a bonus bracket, do you still get the bonus on personal purchases, with the rest rolling up?

The rest doesn't "roll up" though. It by-passes the entire LOS and goes straight to the Platinum.

In UK/ROI the missed bonus stays with Amway
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:
Bridgett Wrote:

In UK/ROI the missed bonus stays with Amway

Yeah. That's kind of interesting...I mean, even "anonymous" shopper volume, the volume from people who shop from the Amway.com (US) website, but don't want to be connected to an IBO, that volume (and retail profit) doesn't remain with the corporation. It goes in to a pot and is distributed twice a year, to any and all IBOs who, during those six months, fulfill the 50PV a month in customer volume requirement.

It hasn't been a huge chunk of change. But it beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. :blackeye:
I think you will find useful information about ROIs and moving up in the thread below. However, the information on ROIs is a bit out of date and the figures given are a bit optimistic these days.
Rhett Wrote:I think you will find useful information about ROIs and moving up in the thread below. However, the information on ROIs is a bit out of date and the figures given are a bit optimistic these days.

What are you referring to as being out of date - be a bit more specific please.
RW1 Wrote:
Rhett Wrote:I think you will find useful information about ROIs and moving up in the thread below. However, the information on ROIs is a bit out of date and the figures given are a bit optimistic these days.

What are you referring to as being out of date - be a bit more specific please.

Rates of Interest rather than Republic of Ireland ?? :dontknow:
I think the spambot was probably referring to Return on Investment.