Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Enterprise Day is coming
I think the original (pre-Yager/britt system= Amway hosted events were called Free Enterprise Day
ibofightback Wrote:I think the original (pre-Yager/britt system= Amway hosted events were called Free Enterprise Day

Correct.

bridgett Wrote:...who got it through Rich and Jay and Amway.

Blush
I got the information about enterprise day that on November 15th marked the celebration of American Enterprise Day. FBLA recognizes American Enterprise Day as a day to celebrate our free enterprise system. This day is a focus on our rights to pursue whatever career we desire, and our right to entrepreneurship and free enterprise itself. President Jimmy Carter first proclaimed American Enterprise Day in the late 1970’s.
Bumping this for this Financial Year (FED 2011). Post new North American diamonds, EDCs, Doubles, etc. to be recognized at FED here.

I haven't heard of any BWW ones yet--though doesn't mean there won't be (sometimes qualification is wrapped up late in August).
FED is not an Amway conference by the way, not all groups have "FED". While I think it may originally have been an Amway used term for an Amway held conference, it's no longer used by the corp either.
ibofightback Wrote:FED is not an Amway conference by the way, not all groups have "FED". While I think it may originally have been an Amway used term for an Amway held conference, it's no longer used by the corp either.

I was watching the old film 'The Italian Job' the other night :grin: and the name of the ferry that left England with the team on board was - Free Enterprise -
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life