Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Enterprise Day is coming
Is your LOA having one, are you attending and who are your new Diamonds?

Looking forward to it. This is a great function that new people always like, and also that I find never gets "old".
Just as an aside: shouldn't a Free Enterprise Day be, well.....FREE? Wink
Deb Wrote:Just as an aside: shouldn't a Free Enterprise Day be, well.....FREE? Wink

wouldn't that be contrary to the ideals of Free Enterprise? Confusedcratch:
Deb Wrote:Just as an aside: shouldn't a Free Enterprise Day be, well.....FREE? Wink

I know you're saying this in jest, but it's impossible for it, or any functions to be "free" even if guests/most IBOs aren't paying, the burden will have to fall somewhere......
The price to pay and what you get out of it is pretty decent. Considering my company pays $1000's just to go to weekend IT conferences where I honestly get nothing out of it. $125 or whatever it is for the weekend is pretty darn cheap.
what is free enterprise day and whats all about it.Can i attend it with my fellows working with me as partners.Please guide me is this and i also wanna to discuss problems i have been facing in my business.
no one replies ???
Free Enterprise Day's are held within the World Wide Dreambuilders training system. If you are in that LOA then talk to your upline platinum they can fill you in.
expeditionoftruths Wrote:Free Enterprise Day's are held within the World Wide Dreambuilders training system.

As well as with Britt, and Yager/Internet, and some other LOAs.

How it got to WWDB was through Britt, who got it through Yager, who got it through Rich and Jay and Amway.

Other LOAs (lines of affiliation) offer FED as well, or a fall conference under a different name, with a similar focus.
Ah sorry I didn't know the other LOA's did that as well. I figured they had other events just not the same name. Cool.