Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway Europe countries statistic?
Do you have somewhere available facts and statistic about let say:
- how many people are registered and active in Poland or Germany or Ukraine
- what is average earning of those in this country
- what is amount of diamonds, platinums etc
adn etc

is there anywhere such info? or it's top secret and no one tels that?
It's top secret. Seriously - when we used to get the report that came with our Emerald Check - there was just a list of names (no pin levels denoted) and the bit of money we earned from them. I know it's frustrating, since we'd all love to say "my group has 20 Diamonds" - but Amway has never made that sort of info available.
There is Amway Europe wide income statistics. This was for 2007/2008 financial year.

* Founders’ Platinum €2,434/mth
* Founders’ Emerald €4,668/mth
* Founders’ Diamond €11,271/mth

Many of the individual country sites report on the number of IBOs. This info is being collated on Amway Wiki, and attempts to track all diamonds and above are there also. For "newer" countries like Ukraine and Russia it's pretty accurate, but for Germany and Poland there's likely many qualifiers not listed.
but it would be interesting to get number of total IBO is country, then you compare with total people amount in country and you can show for prospect that he is not right saying that "everyone around alreayd knows and does amway"...
anyone who is using that as an objection isn't telling you their real objection and won't be swayed by a little thing like facts.
ibofightback Wrote:anyone who is using that as an objection isn't telling you their real objection and won't be swayed by a little thing like facts.

+1 :good:
qqruzaz Wrote:but it would be interesting to get number of total IBO is country, then you compare with total people amount in country and you can show for prospect that he is not right saying that "everyone around alreayd knows and does amway"...

The old "the market is saturated" excuse?? Rolleyes

I lived almost all my life in Grand Rapids, Michigan, which is next door to Ada and the Amway Corporation. Now I live on the far outskirts. If *any* area ought to be "saturated" - it's THIS area....LOL!! And there's LOTS of IBOs and they're still finding people to sign up. Yeah - everyone's "heard" of Amway around here - but not everyone knows how the business is conducted.