Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eSpring cartridge technical data
ibofightback Wrote:ahh yes, duh! :doh: I forgot

PM'ed you earlier to refresh your memory - we have a product called Omega 3 - it also helps Big Grin :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:

PM'ed you earlier to refresh your memory - we have a product called Omega 3 - it also helps Big Grin :grin:

:lol:
RW1 Wrote:

Lecithin E and Ginkgo Biloba will also help. Wink Smile
ibofightback Wrote:I just wanted to know the VAT so I can directly compare prices. What's the retail price? That's what we should always compare. Comparing IBO prices lets Amway off the hook Smile

VAT in Poland is 22%.
retail price for eSpring is 4000 PLN, so its ~1042 euros. Pretty impressive?
qqruzaz Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:I just wanted to know the VAT so I can directly compare prices. What's the retail price? That's what we should always compare. Comparing IBO prices lets Amway off the hook Smile

VAT in Poland is 22%.
retail price for eSpring is 4000 PLN, so its ~1042 euros. Pretty impressive?

Pretty expensive Confusedhock:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Here in Sweden retail price is 8535SEK, which is about 902EUR. Includes 25% VAT.
in France retail price is 943 EUR. Includes 19.6% VAT.
But I wish he would sell the unit eSpring alone, without faucet or pipes.
I found on the internet mixing valves that replace the valve
kitchen without making extra hole on
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.watertech.fr/article_fiche.php?article=OI-AC0910">http://www.watertech.fr/article_fiche.p ... =OI-AC0910</a><!-- m -->
but 200 € and more, and no PV !!!
right now price for retail in poland is like this

4 263,00 PLN for full set with 23% VAT and thats 1037,22 euro / 1323,91 $

1 PLN = 4,11 euro / 3,22 $

my irish friends are getting it 30% cheaper and states have it at half the price...

now lets try to sell this in a country that official average monthly salary is around 3600 pln - but most ppl earn as much as 1800 PLN.... i am really starting to think about moving my business to england/ireland and/or france/germany...

distance is 1,5 hour of flight and possibilities and prices are much more nicer