Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eSpring cartridge technical data
From my experience/observation/talking to people in industry (so not home use).... RO filters can be really fiddly. That is because the membrane is so thin with such small "pores"- to allow only water to pass through, they can clog and be damaged really easily. I would much prefer a carbon filter which has a graded filter. That is big pores, then medium pores then small pores than something that is a thin membrane.

In terms of water output I struggle to see how a RO flow rate would equal a carbon filter - you can put to much pressure on the membrane otherwise it is damaged.

Anyway my 5 cents worth - again from industrial experience not domestic supplies.
ibofightback Wrote:I've been waiting for some updated software so I can develop and launch amwaypricecomparisons.com so we can track all of this stuff between different countries and competitors. Might have to give up and go with another solution.

What is the IBO price and retail price in zl for the espring in poland?

this month it's with 15% discount, so Distributor price: 2,619.01 PLN, retail price 3,405.00 PLN
but normally it's 3000 PLN and 4000PLN
what's the VAT rate in Poland?
This isn't about VAT. In the Czech Republic, eSpring costs 21,097 CZK (this month with a 15% discount it is 17,932 CZK). The VAT is 20%. And the customs duty I think is somewhere around 3%-4%. 1 USD = 19.063 CZK.
SP75 Wrote:This isn't about VAT. In the Czech Republic, eSpring costs 21,097 CZK (this month with a 15% discount it is 17,932 CZK). The VAT is 20%. And the customs duty I think is somewhere around 3%-4%. 1 USD = 19.063 CZK.

(the prices above are the IBO prices, not the retail ones)
I just wanted to know the VAT so I can directly compare prices. What's the retail price? That's what we should always compare. Comparing IBO prices lets Amway off the hook Smile
eSpring™ Water Treatment System with Existing Tap
Contains both an eSpring Water Treatment Unit for placement above the counter, with a diverter kit that can be fitted to your existing tap. Water flows at 3.4 litres per minute.
ROI Prices include €0.50 PRF
Purchase either the eSpring Water Treatment System with existing tap kit unit or the eSpring Water Treatment System with auxiliary tap kit, and get a 15% price discount with full PV/BV!
available 20th July - 19th August 2010
Size: 32.7 cm x 17.8 cm
Order number: 100188
Price: 637.25 EUR Discount Price
Unit price: 0.00 EUR / n/a
PV: 371.74 | BV: 464.69
Vat in Ireland 21%
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Is that IBO or Retail price?

btw, I think Amway, quite rightly, frowns on posting of IBO pricing in public forums
ibofightback Wrote:Is that IBO or Retail price?

btw, I think Amway, quite rightly, frowns on posting of IBO pricing in public forums

The ROI/UK have only one price - Retail - we then get our Customer Volume Rebate CRV on all Personal Purchases and Sales over €125/£100
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
ahh yes, duh! :doh: I forgot