Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amway in Bulgaria - soon or later
Hi there,
I'm from Bulgaria. Here in my country there is not amway office. Most of the people have licence or code in Poland,Greece and Romania but this is not legal. People like amway, so do I and there is not another way to get these products. I have a sister married in Greece and I personally get the products from Greece. I am very much interested to launch my business here in Bulgaria. What is the reason not to have office here although we have known and we have used the products for many years?
Why did Amway open in Baltic States? I think there is no big difference in economic development between these countries and Bulgaria.
amwaybg Wrote:Hi there,
I'm from Bulgaria. Here in my country there is not amway office. Most of the people have licence or code in Poland,Greece and Romania but this is not legal. People like amway, so do I and there is not another way to get these products. I have a sister married in Greece and I personally get the products from Greece. I am very much interested to launch my business here in Bulgaria. What is the reason not to have office here although we have known and we have used the products for many years?
Why did Amway open in Baltic States? I think there is no big difference in economic development between these countries and Bulgaria.

Hi amwaybg - welcome to the site :wave: :wave: It is a pity that Amway is not in your country - with people like you who love Amway and are looking for opportunity it must hard.
I hope it will happen soon for you. - Hang in there and keep the dream alive.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Thank you very much but I would like to know the reason why this hasn't happened yet. Who can give me an adequate answer? How can a person stand at the head of newly opened Amway office?
amwaybg Wrote:Thank you very much but I would like to know the reason why this hasn't happened yet. Who can give me an adequate answer?

I think your best option is to ask Amway Europe - I don't think we could give you the best answer here because we would only be speculating as we do not work for Amway we are 'Amway Business Owners'

Quote:How can a person stand at the head of newly opened Amway office?

Not sure what you mean by this???
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I suspect they were waiting for (a) Russian market to have matured and (b) Bulgaria to join the EU and Eurozone and then give it time to settle in. I imagine it's next in line after the Baltics, but as RW1 said, we're just speculating
RW1 Wrote:
amwaybg Wrote:Thank you very much but I would like to know the reason why this hasn't happened yet. Who can give me an adequate answer?

I think your best option is to ask Amway Europe - I don't think we could give you the best answer here because we would only be speculating as we do not work for Amway we are 'Amway Business Owners'

I know people who are interested in this opportunity to work for Amway not to build business
ibofightback Wrote:I suspect they were waiting for (a) Russian market to have matured and (b) Bulgaria to join the EU and Eurozone and then give it time to settle in. I imagine it's next in line after the Baltics, but as RW1 said, we're just speculating

Hi ibofightback, thank you for your opinion. OK Bulgaria and Romania have joined EU at the same time and haven't joined the Eurozone yet but you know business in RO started years ago. So I think this can't be the reason.
amwaybg Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:

I know people who are interested in this opportunity to work for Amway not to build business

Could you please give me any contact person in Amway EU to put in touch with.
amwaybg Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:I suspect they were waiting for (a) Russian market to have matured and (b) Bulgaria to join the EU and Eurozone and then give it time to settle in. I imagine it's next in line after the Baltics, but as RW1 said, we're just speculating

Hi ibofightback, thank you for your opinion. OK Bulgaria and Romania have joined EU at the same time and haven't joined the Eurozone yet but you know business in RO started years ago. So I think this can't be the reason.

Good point. As we said, just speculation! I'm sure Amway has their reasons, which we may or may not agree with.

Belarus is another unopened giant in the region.
hello i looking for intresting people for building buissnes in Bulgaria.