Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do MonaVie distributors have to lie about their incomes?
Multimillionaire Wrote:I am not familiar with "TEAM", nor who any of it's members r.

You missed out on more fun than I'd care to explain. Led to the termination or resignation of probably dozens of US diamonds and above, and tens of thousands of US IBOs.
Bridgett Wrote:Not that this has anything to do with the topic of this thread...but since everyone else is off-topic, I feel it's okay. Big Grin ...XS and XS Gold are two different products.

XS is a no sugar, low carb, caffeinated (80 mg for 8.4 oz), or caffeine-free, drink, available in multiple flavors, with 4900% of the USRDA of Vitamin B12.

XS Gold is a no sugar, low carb, caffeinated (80 mg) FUNCTIONAL drink available in one flavor, with 8,000% of the USRDA of Vitamin B 12 and 125mg of Essentra.

I can drink many XS's a day (I don't though). But XS Gold is intense. I can't even have one a day. I think it's the Essentra. Or maybe the combination of the Essentra and the high dosage of B12. Maybe the juices also added something.

(BTW, XS Gold also contains acai, mangosteen, blueberry, and pomagranate. But, just like how Nutrilite is--very conservative--the Legal Department had the word "juice" replaced with "flavors" in order to protect Amway from any legal issues regarding the amount of actual juice is in the drink.)

I was aware of this information, except for the last part, in parentheses. I wasn't sure what they meant by "flavors". Originally I thought it had real juice in it, then I wasn't sure after reading the ingredients. It sure has the taste and consistency of juice. I really feel the boost from XS Gold when I'm feeling run-down, or on the verge of getting a cold. Awesome product!

Before I wrote my (mostly) pointless post comparing XS Gold to MonaVie, my initial assumption was that the price of MonaVie was competitive with XS products. My best XS Gold customer spends at least $116 per month on the product. (He's a self-employed pastry chef who starts work at one or two in the morning, and doesn't go home until 4 PM or later.) ss3251 says a $45 bottle of MonaVie lasts one to two months, if I recall. Anyways, the comparison is pointless, because the products are different.
ajgannon Wrote:Anyways, the comparison is pointless, because the products are different.

:good:
ibofightback Wrote:
Multimillionaire Wrote:I am not familiar with "TEAM", nor who any of it's members r.

You missed out on more fun than I'd care to explain. Led to the termination or resignation of probably dozens of US diamonds and above, and tens of thousands of US IBOs.

The discussions about it were fun...
Living through it, dealing with the legal issues, and the people issues involved with it, not so much... Sad
ibofightback Wrote:

R there some threads (or whatever else) available to read up on this?
Multimillionaire Wrote:
R there some threads (or whatever else) available to read up on this?

The Quixtar/TEAM battle happened back in the summer of 2007. TEAM is an LOA (line of affiliation) lead by Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady, former Quixtar Diamonds in the Ron and Toby Hale organization. Search the archives on IBOFightBack's blog, The Truth About Amway. Click here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/2007/08/">http://www.thetruthaboutamway.com/2007/08/</a><!-- m -->
Well, I do have to say I didn't get to experience income exaggeration tonight...specifics won't be granted, but a $147,300 Mentorship Bonus check in my hands from Amway left me with little doubt of what is possible.

And it wasn't even some inaccessible, way-out-there person - we enjoyed an hour of one-on-one time before this little gem.

The mandatory "Pay Only" disclaimer on the check left me chuckling.

Just sayin'.
Wearyeyed Wrote:Well, I do have to say I didn't get to experience income exaggeration tonight...specifics won't be granted, but a $147,300 Mentorship Bonus check in my hands from Amway left me with little doubt of what is possible.

And it wasn't even some inaccessible, way-out-there person - we enjoyed an hour of one-on-one time before this little gem.

Just sayin'.

And from your "type-speak" it sounds like u may have been "celebrating" !!! :cheers:

Anyway, Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:
Wearyeyed Wrote:Well, I do have to say I didn't get to experience income exaggeration tonight...specifics won't be granted, but a $147,300 Mentorship Bonus check in my hands from Amway left me with little doubt of what is possible.

Just sayin'.

You're a bit vague - did YOU receive the check - or did someone show one show you theirs? Either way - it's awesome - but if it's yours.... it's FANTASTIC :yahoo:
I'll brag a little too - back in '95, we got a printout with our Emerald bonus that had a number SO HUGE for the BV, that I had to add commas and count it out - there were TEN digits on the L side of the decimal point..... :-)