Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do MonaVie distributors have to lie about their incomes?
Not that this has anything to do with the topic of this thread...but since everyone else is off-topic, I feel it's okay. Big Grin ...XS and XS Gold are two different products.

XS is a no sugar, low carb, caffeinated (80 mg for 8.4 oz), or caffeine-free, drink, available in multiple flavors, with 4900% of the USRDA of Vitamin B12.

XS Gold is a no sugar, low carb, caffeinated (80 mg) FUNCTIONAL drink available in one flavor, with 8,000% of the USRDA of Vitamin B 12 and 125mg of Essentra.

I can drink many XS's a day (I don't though). But XS Gold is intense. I can't even have one a day. I think it's the Essentra. Or maybe the combination of the Essentra and the high dosage of B12. Maybe the juices also added something.

(BTW, XS Gold also contains acai, mangosteen, blueberry, and pomagranate. But, just like how Nutrilite is--very conservative--the Legal Department had the word "juice" replaced with "flavors" in order to protect Amway from any legal issues regarding the amount of actual juice is in the drink.)
[quote="ss3251"]I cannot speak about any other individuals or organizations who might have joined MV after Amway, but I do want to make something clear. TEAM did not leave Amway to go to MV. TEAM did not even partner with MV immediately after leaving Amway. Only after leaving Amway and existing for a period of time simply as a leadership development company and evaluating future options, did TEAM decide to join with MV.[/quote}

ss is correct here. Important to not forget these guys were kicked out of Amway, they didn't leave Amway to go to MV.
ibofightback Wrote:ss is correct here. Important to not forget these guys were kicked out of Amway, they didn't leave Amway to go to MV.

Exactly who r u referring to? Brig Hart? Ken Stewart? Confusedcratch:
TEAM primarily. But same applies for Hart. Is Stewart with MV too?
ibofightback Wrote:TEAM primarily. But same applies for Hart.

I am not familiar with "TEAM", nor who any of it's members r.

ibofightback Wrote:Is Stewart with MV too?

I have no idea; however, if my memory serves me right :crazy: , he was a plaintiff in a civil suit (along with Hart) against Amway. I think Charlie Schmidt was also a litigant.
Bridgett Wrote:Not that this has anything to do with the topic of this thread...but since everyone else is off-topic, I feel it's okay. Big Grin ...XS and XS Gold are two different products.

XS is a no sugar, low carb, caffeinated (80 mg for 8.4 oz), or caffeine-free, drink, available in multiple flavors, with 4900% of the USRDA of Vitamin B12.

XS Gold is a no sugar, low carb, caffeinated (80 mg) FUNCTIONAL drink available in one flavor, with 8,000% of the USRDA of Vitamin B 12 and 125mg of Essentra.

I can drink many XS's a day (I don't though). But XS Gold is intense. I can't even have one a day. I think it's the Essentra. Or maybe the combination of the Essentra and the high dosage of B12. Maybe the juices also added something.

(BTW, XS Gold also contains acai, mangosteen, blueberry, and pomagranate. But, just like how Nutrilite is--very conservative--the Legal Department had the word "juice" replaced with "flavors" in order to protect Amway from any legal issues regarding the amount of actual juice is in the drink.)

If this is in regards to my post, I was answering ajgannon's post regarding serving size and price for MV and XS Gold. I apologize if you might have been confused when I just put XS, I was honestly being very general as there are multiple varieties of MV as there are XS. But, yes both MV and XS Gold are functional drinks.
ajgannon Wrote:
ss3251 Wrote:-I just realized that I probably haven't mentioned yet on this site that I am no longer involved with TEAM or MV.

Wow! No, I don't think you mentioned that. I hope all is well with you and your family. Do keep in touch.

Thanks for the concern, ajgannon!
Everything is very good with my family.

As you can tell, I still keep an eye on my friends on this site and even get drawn into a coversation ocassionally.
Wearyeyed Wrote:
Deb Wrote:But I'll admit my prejudice - anyone who is a strong recipient of Tool Money, and either leaves; or gets booted out of Amway and immediately goes to another MLM...well, they and their new product are kind of suspect in my mind.

This *might* be one of the hottest warning signs that leadership is less than sincere.

Given Amway's depth and breadth of offerings and their tried (and tried and tried and tried) model of distribution and opportunity, that anyone would leave Amway for the likes of MV...well, let's just say it makes me wonder.

Obviously, Amway didn't meet their needs, and with Amway a "standard above" by almost any measure to MV (and maybe any network-marketing company), I am left wondering what else those folks couldn't find in Amway.

In any case, such concern for those of us who ARE IBOs is effort poorly spent.

That's just one of the many reasons I love having you here, Deb. Wink

Well, I was just tickled that we actually AGREE on something (the bolded statement above) :hug:
Deb Wrote:But I'll admit my prejudice - anyone who is a strong recipient of Tool Money, and either leaves; or gets booted out of Amway and immediately goes to another MLM...well, they and their new product are kind of suspect in my mind.

Wearyeyed Wrote:This *might* be one of the hottest warning signs that leadership is less than sincere.

Deb Wrote:Well, I was just tickled that we actually AGREE on something :hug:

[Image: hallelujah.png]

Wearyeyed Wrote:This *might* be one of the hottest warning signs that leadership is less than sincere.

Wearyeyed, I think u hit the nail right on the head.

I wont mention names but it sickens me when I remember back to the 90's. I was an IBO and the upline Diamond had the initials LL and I remember how much LL HAMMERED buying H_ _ TOOL$!!

At one point LL joined DYagers group. Prior to this LL has been putting out a "tape of the week" (TOW) program. Once LL joined Yagers, it was discovered that Yagers also had a TOW program, so LL decided to call h _ _ TOW, "Go Getters TOW". LL pushed all the "Go getters" on HOW IMPORTANT...HOW CRUCIAL it was to get **both tapes** weekly.

I have a good description for LL but the forum rules say to keep content clean.
:rant: