Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do MonaVie distributors have to lie about their incomes?
On the Internet, there are several websites that publish incomes of the top earners in the MLM industry. Surprisingly, according to these sources, the top earner should be Brig Hart - the Crowne Black Diamond in Monavie. BUT...

Monavie income disclosure says the highest weekly income for Royal Black Executive Diamond AND ABOVE, which includes Crowne Black Diamond, was "only" $134,517, or $6,994,884 per year. The document also says that the "rank advancement bonuses" are excluded.

Monavie reserves 2.5% of their revenue for these rank advancement bonuses. That's 2.5% * $854.9 million=21.37 million (source) for 134 people (Blue Diamonds and above - source). That's an average of $159,477 per YEAR, or $13,289 per MONTH. Even if I take the same ratio as for highest/average bonuses from the income disclosure (approx. 2.05), there would be additional $327,000 per year for Mr. Hart.

According to www.homebusinessleaderboards.com, the income of Brig Hart is $11,400,000 per year, or $950,000 per month. :confused:

I can't see how Mr. Hart could earn those money if the maximum annualized income for Royal Black Executive Diamond AND ABOVE was $6,994,884 PROVIDING HE EARNED THIS MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR ALL 52 WEEKS IN A YEAR (which I don't believe will ever happen). Plus $327,000 in rank advancement bonuses. That's a total of $7.3 million. And I believe this figure is exaggerated. The real figure will be much lower.

There is also another reason why I don't believe Mr. Hart is the top earner. Mr. Hart was Amway Double Diamond before he was kicked out while Holly Chen & Barry Chi are Double Crown Ambassadors 70 FAA with 47 legs in Taiwan, Founders Crown Ambassadors in China and Crown Ambassadors in the US. That's at least 87 Q6 legs or above vs. maximum of 14 for Double Diamond...

What I have noticed, however, was that each time Holly Chen & Barry Chi (Amway) qualified for the next level (last time it was for 70FAA points) and the income for them was raised on the above mentioned web site, somebody quickly changed Brig Hart's income so that it would stay approx. $100,000/month above Holly Chen's income. :rotfl:

Do MonaVie distributors have to lie about their incomes and manipulate the data on the Internet?
Off the top of my head - if you can sell a bottle of fruit juice for $45....then there's ample bonus money for everyone Wink

As far as lie about their incomes?? Do you really think the folks who left/were terminated by Amway would do that?? :dontknow: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Well, I just took the Monavie's income disclosure statement and the list of Royal Black Diamonds and above available on their web site and compared it to the income claims made by (I believe) Monavie distributors on <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.homebusinessleaderboards.com">http://www.homebusinessleaderboards.com</a><!-- m --> and I have found another major discrepancy:

Monavie states that there were 7 Royal Black Diamonds in Monavie and that their average annual income was $3,408,500. That means that during the period from July 4, 2008 to June
26, 2009, the total income paid to Royal Black Diamonds and above was $3,408,500 * 7 = $23,859,500.

Now, if the information presented on <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.homebusinessleaderboards.com">http://www.homebusinessleaderboards.com</a><!-- m --> was true, Brig Hart would "consume" almost one half ($11,400,000). So the 6 other RB Diamonds would share only $12,459,500.

We also "know" ( :grin: ) that the following RBD+ in the homebusinessleaderboards.com list should have these incomes:

#5 Carol & Ken Porter Monavie $4,800,000 Imperial BD
#12 Gina & Steve Merritt Monavie $4,200,000 Crowne BD
#18 Charlie & Debbie Kalb Monavie $4,080,000 Royal BD
#31 Onyx Coale Monavie $3,000,000 Royal BD

Oops! $12,459,500 - $4,800,000 - $4,200,000 - $4,080,000 - $3,000,000 = $-3,620,500. Confusedcratch: :confused:

We considered only 5 RBD+ of 7 RBD+. So each of the last two apparently has to donate $3,620,500/2 = $1,810,250 to keep the average at the level that was published in the income statement. :lol:
Oops, that probably can't be true... The minimum weekly bonus for RBD+ was $28,483, or $1,221,116/year. Well, it seems that the numbers just don't add up.

$11,400,000
$4,800,000
$4,200,000
$4,080,000
$3,000,000
$1,221,116
$1,221,116
--------------
$29,922,232

Minus $23,859,500, that's a $6,062,732 discrepancy IF the last two RBD+ earned the MINIMUM income stated in income disclosure for ALL 52 weeks in a year... :dontknow:
I personally believe that those $6+ million are hidden in Mr. Hart's $11.4 million whose income claimed on <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.homebusinessleaderboards.com">http://www.homebusinessleaderboards.com</a><!-- m --> was periodically raised in the past (by Monavie distributors? :grin: ) in order to keep pace with the income of Holly Chen & Barry Chi (Amway). Tongue

As I stated before, it is my opinion that Brig Hart earns much less than $7 million, probably somewhere around $5 million.

Can Monavie distributors accept the fact that the top earner in the MLM industry comes from the biggest and oldest company - Amway? :yahoo: Tongue
that incomes list is little more than guesswork and propoganda
Guesswork? Or dreamwork? I would even say hallucinations, at least in the case of Monavie distributors. :grin:
I know this is an old post but as an ex Monavie distributor I can attest that the IDS is a bunch of crap.

Dwayne
in which way?
Deb Wrote:Off the top of my head - if you can sell a bottle of fruit juice for $45....then there's ample bonus money for everyone Wink

Who in their right mind would buy a single bottle @ that price, let alone be a repeat customer?

It would have to be a mighty large bottle. lol

Quote: As far as lie about their incomes?? Do you really think the folks who left/were terminated by Amway would do that?? :dontknow: :rotfl:
:rotfl:
I dunno...the 40-year Port wine my wife gifts me for special occasions goes for a few tads above $45 dollars...