Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean Kosage leaves WWDB
superseiyan Wrote:Point blank I'd leave BWW if not for the fact that I love my immediate upline platinums and think they're great human beings and we have a great time.

Are you not able to stay in touch with them outside of LOA activities?

I just think that if you are not getting anything out of, and actually if it's a negative for you, the LOA offerings, then stop partaking. You're not going evaporate in to thin air, you're not going to cease to exist if you "unplug"--completely or partially.

If Dean's leaving shakes people up to question, and if Dean's leaving gives people the "permission" to leave/change/adjust ANY situation that is not working for them, then his leaving WWDB is a good thing. :good:
There comes a time to re-evaluate all business activities - if you are running a conventional business and what you are doing is not working it normally has an adverse effect on your bank balance and profits. Action is required to right the situation even if it means culling people [insert your own term]
Our Amway business is no different - sometimes you have to paddle your own canoe - your sponsor or someone who is running for a pin level may be of help to a new person for a while but then upline help can be very limited - don't become dependant remain independent but part of your team :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
superseiyan Wrote:Point blank I'd leave BWW if not for the fact that I love my immediate upline platinums and think they're great human beings and we have a great time. They have gone above and beyond, more than they need to, for me and have always wanted me and members of their LOS to be take care of all areas of our lives. There's a few speakers I like here and there, but overall I'm a little turned off by our LOA culture (too much hype, making gods out of people, being "numbers" oriented at the expense of profitability & retention, and before accreditation the Democrat/Liberal bashing & Bible thumping).

Most of the CDs outside of SOT that I order are WWDB CDs.

You know what after all the bollocks that we and our (ex) upline platinum have gone through we are still very good friends. One grows closer to another when we work together, cry together, rejoice together. One doesn't spend the better part of a decade doing this and have these relationships disappear (and my platinium was about 20 hours away via car + boat trip, or 1 1/2 plane flight, so we didn't actually spend that much time together - just a lot on the phone.

At any point had I stopped before he was also removed from the business (happened about the same time) I think he would have been offended that I would think to ask him if we would still be friends if we quit.

What is also interesting is that the rest of my upline..... who said the relationship with us was important never called after things went to custard..... that is a bit hard to handle sometimes..... especially as we had put so much energy into the relationships.... but it was all one sided energy - ours.
terminated for "de-edification" among other things:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://amwayblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/WWDB-Diamonds-re-Dean-Kosage.mp3">http://amwayblog.com/wp-content/uploads ... Kosage.mp3</a><!-- m -->
superseiyan Wrote:terminated for "de-edification" among other things:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://amwayblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/WWDB-Diamonds-re-Dean-Kosage.mp3">http://amwayblog.com/wp-content/uploads ... Kosage.mp3</a><!-- m -->

This is from Ty's site, and if it's innapopriate for public domain, IBOFB you may delete or move to the Private area.
If it's on Ty's site it'es already public domain. I personally thought it was pretty underwhelming, nothing to get excited about either way. People can part ways and neither be in the wrong - you can just have different philosophies and decide you want to part ways. In a networking business that in itself is going to cause some problems, but I really don't think it's any big deal.
ibofightback Wrote:If it's on Ty's site it'es already public domain. I personally thought it was pretty underwhelming, nothing to get excited about either way. People can part ways and neither be in the wrong - you can just have different philosophies and decide you want to part ways. In a networking business that in itself is going to cause some problems, but I really don't think it's any big deal.

Doesn't need to be. The other KATE (on a different topic) on Ty's site is interesting too.

I like to hear these snippets, not because I'm a reality TV junkie, but because it gives insights into the motivations/life/thinking of LOAs, leadership, diamonds OUTSIDE of the stage, which is not always WYSIWYG.
You guys should be looking into why Dean left , he was a wonderful fun speaker who never came across arrogant on stage. It seems to me he saw the under belly of WWDB and was not able to change it so he had to leave out of character. Anyone who knew dean as I did remembers him speaking openly about how things needed to change, he was just being told by greg duncan that if he made it to management team he could help them change. Well dean did that and the old boy network was not willing to change and in fact they have been blowing out any of the diamonds that are powerful that broke in the last 15yrs ! Think about it ?

Dean also out of character saw his own downline drinking to much of the " as soon as concept " or the " we all do the same exact thing " he felt it was far to controling for his style .
He was always very open about that , and how because he loved the arts , music, film , art , dance , they would all call him ( MR HOLLYWOOOD ) and then insinuate that loving the arts was somehow not christian LOL or wrong.

He also mentioned many times he felt the cost for tools was to high and worse no longer providing a real value anymore....

SO he did what all good leaders do he tried to make changes inside the system and then when he failed he got depressed almost quit and then decided no he needed to start his own system , heck is that not what all the big guys did ?

this way he could work more closely with Amway and not charge so much for tools and give current content that would truly help . He also wanted to stop the guru style of leadership. I know because i have seen him openly teach this and apply it.

He is very careful to not de edify WWDB but he does say their culture does not fit his , he says like APPLE computers has a different feel then Microsoft .. both good companies however .

It is sad WWDB leaders and people like Paul Tsika have to slander dean now , to defend their way of living , they should just wish him luck and say thank you for being one of their best teachers and leaders in the last 20yrs .
Oh yes and I was there when Dean made the decision to leave WWDB and that was after trying to work with them for over 6 months on issues . They tried to force their belief systems onto Dean , they even tried to tell him he had to get of Facebook. Dean was not kicked out or terminated from WWDB he left , he walked away from all that tool money because he no longer could support what they where doing. WWDB even sent him a letter to close their relationship stating he had done nothing wrong. I saw this letter.

But Dean was warned by all kinds of other leaders in Amway that WWDB would try to slander him and spin the story ...and sure enough they did , I mean listen you guys thinking he was kicked out or did something wrong. He even did not join wolgs v six lOA just to prove a point that he left for certain values that where being violated in his mind. Not because he and wolgs where long term friends.

You have all heard Brad Duncan hate on his own brother on Vmails he sent out that are now posted on the web( really brad how stupid ) can you imagine how much he must be de edifying Dean now ? because if you are brad duncan and your own father sells his business, then you lose Brad wolg , and then Dean Kosage , you better have a huge spin story to not look in the mirror.
Why so worked up over a discussion a few people had here over six months ago?

Also, you're critical of the "guru style of leadership", but appear to be edifying Kosage this way.

Anyways, it sounds like there's some suffering from broken relationships. I'm sorry for that. I hope it all heals up, and people can focus on their own businesses and personal futures.