Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean Kosage leaves WWDB
superseiyan Wrote:Sometimes someone's headspace is just elsewhere, nothing more nothing less.

His talks are highly attractive, highly powerful. Do you think his talks, particularly on "global trends" is an accurate representation of the Amway Business?
Bridgett Wrote:
superseiyan Wrote:Sometimes someone's headspace is just elsewhere, nothing more nothing less.

His talks are highly attractive, highly powerful. Do you think his talks, particularly on "global trends" is an accurate representation of the Amway Business?

Hit talks sounded more like what he wished or wanted Amway to be rather than what it actually was, and as you say he was kind of "different" from the traditional LOA cultures.

Anyway, the split is fine. This idea that it is only and only Amway, and there cannot possibly be any other reasonable or valid undertaking makes me a little uncomfortable. Amway can be a vehicle for other objectives, or one can have parallel intersts or it can be a temporary, albeit positive, thing in someones lives. And that is O.K., for me I don't see anything wrong with that
FWIW (I don't know how reliable Ty is considered, he doesn't seem malicious or obsessed

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://amwayblog.com/dean-kosage-leaves-world-wide-dreambuilders/comment-page-1/#comment-6982">http://amwayblog.com/dean-kosage-leaves ... mment-6982</a><!-- m -->
i been to his session and I actually do think what he is portraying is close to what the AMWAY business is about.

We are about bringing/controlling traffic flow of consumer usage by referring and recommending products and given them the same opportunity to make some extra money by bringing/controlling more traffic flow in people using our products.

I am surprised that he is a friend of Ty Tribble on FB
thechaser Wrote:I am surprised that he is a friend of Ty Tribble on FB

I'm a friend of Ty Tribble on facebook :grin:
ibofightback Wrote:
thechaser Wrote:I am surprised that he is a friend of Ty Tribble on FB

I'm a friend of Ty Tribble on facebook :grin:

Well that's one thing you and Joecool (Steve Nakamura) have in common! Rolleyes
haha... Tongue
Kosage, "You can lead through attraction and fun or you can lead through convincing people their security and well being depends on you . One gives you empowerment and wings. The other is fear based and creates dependency."

"...we are both focused on an empowerement vs. a guru type environment"

BRILLIANT. The first quote is pretty much virtually all of my fears and worries in relation to this beutfiul business of ours eloquently captured in three sentences.

edify GOOD
deify BAD

:thumbsup:
superseiyan Wrote:BRILLIANT. The first quote is pretty much virtually all of my fears and worries in relation to this beutfiul business of ours eloquently captured in three sentences.

edify GOOD
deify BAD

superseiyan,
Are you still active in your LOA, BWW?

I ask because, well, IMO (which I would think is no surprise given my POV that I've voiced many times on this forum) it is YOUR business. If you feel like your (and anyone else reading this) LOA, whichever it is--WWDB, BWW, LTD, Network 21, interNET, ILD, TeamBuilders, Team One--is not beneficial to you in building your Amway Business, then you may want to examine that.
The Amway Business DOES exist as a separate entity.

BTW, have you seen the videos of Rich DeVos' talks that SP75 posted? Rich, I think, leads the way you are talking about. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.amwaytalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1330">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1330</a><!-- l -->

That YouTube channel (fca70) has other talks that Rich has given. Rich may not have the bling that Dean has, but ... Smile
Bridgett Wrote:
superseiyan Wrote:BRILLIANT. The first quote is pretty much virtually all of my fears and worries in relation to this beutfiul business of ours eloquently captured in three sentences.

edify GOOD
deify BAD

superseiyan,
Are you still active in your LOA, BWW?

I ask because, well, IMO (which I would think is no surprise given my POV that I've voiced many times on this forum) it is YOUR business. If you feel like your (and anyone else reading this) LOA, whichever it is--WWDB, BWW, LTD, Network 21, interNET, ILD, TeamBuilders, Team One--is not beneficial to you in building your Amway Business, then you may want to examine that.
The Amway Business DOES exist as a separate entity.

Point blank I'd leave BWW if not for the fact that I love my immediate upline platinums and think they're great human beings and we have a great time. They have gone above and beyond, more than they need to, for me and have always wanted me and members of their LOS to be take care of all areas of our lives. There's a few speakers I like here and there, but overall I'm a little turned off by our LOA culture (too much hype, making gods out of people, being "numbers" oriented at the expense of profitability & retention, and before accreditation the Democrat/Liberal bashing & Bible thumping).

Most of the CDs outside of SOT that I order are WWDB CDs.