Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean Kosage leaves WWDB
superseiyan Wrote:Also not every split has to be on bad terms (like Winters and Crowe's from BWW). It can be amicable, or just a matter of beingin a different headspace. In fact true integrity in such a situation is actually splitting, rather than going through the motions and engaging in stage speak in public but harboring private doubts.

While I understand that - it's also beneficial to place oneself at the TOP of a pyramid :thumbsup: If he starts a new AMO - and he's the head honcho - there's more money in his pockets. Now - if he's providing quality information/materials/events at a fair(better yet - competitive!) price to his downline and not jamming those tools down peoples' throats - that's fine by me. If he's just doing the same ol', same ol' and placing himself at the top of the heap - then I'm not impressed. Rolleyes

On the other hand - this breakoff is still good. The AMOs were at their worst when there were just a few of them and they controlled the IBOAI. They don't have that kind of solidarity anymore - there are too many of them. I see THAT as a very good thing :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Dean has always pushed the envelope with Amway and WWDB.

Dean's presentations and talks, since going Diamond, have not really edified the Amway opportunity nor the WWDB support system. His talks (for WWDB) have increasingly "transcended" those two entities.

So while he has developed his own training system for his Amway IBOs, the bigger picture is the life coaching/personal growth training that he is embarking on for those people, as well as the "subscriber base" he's developed outside WWDB, but within Amway; as well as the new groups of non-Amway people he's tapping in to by networking with other "life coaches."
ibofightback Wrote:My concern with the UK is that they were losing tens of millions of pounds per year *before* they dropped some prices, started paying for marketing campaigns, and began putting on all these free seminars.

Is it a sustainable model?

Well take a look at they are now doing in France :grin: well let's build it fast with free registration and cheaper products while they are testing it Big Grin Big Grin
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Bridgett Wrote:Dean has always pushed the envelope with Amway and WWDB.

Dean's presentations and talks, since going Diamond, have not really edified the Amway opportunity nor the WWDB support system. His talks (for WWDB) have increasingly "transcended" those two entities.

So while he has developed his own training system for his Amway IBOs, the bigger picture is the life coaching/personal growth training that he is embarking on for those people, as well as the "subscriber base" he's developed outside WWDB, but within Amway; as well as the new groups of non-Amway people he's tapping in to by networking with other "life coaches."

What is a "life coach"? And how does that differ from what most Diamonds consider themselves?

And what kind of Amway "subscriber base" has he developed?

I mean... what exactly HAS he been doing?
Oh - that was a nicer reply than the one that came to MY mind (after a long day at work = cranky):

Oh barf.......
If you want to know about Dean Kosage, here are the first two videos I found that he had put up on his own YouTube channel. They are short and worth a listen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZhNhAZ4XHI&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB9spaGUSiw&NR=1[/youtube]

I won't tell you what my first impression of him is. ( BTW, where is that barf emocon when you need it?)
[Image: vomit.gif]
MichMan Wrote:TB, I agree he would have to have a system, or a simple duplicatable method of building this business that would be easy to teach.

But if his new system is 4 conventions per year, open meeting every week, monthly seminars, weekly cds and a voice mail then what's the difference? His peole would simply be making their checks out to someone else.

These events are what exposes people to the business, but more importantly to see others doing the business and being successful at it.

I would even consider it a successful difference if there wasn't so much stress put absolutely having to be a part of the system and buying and using each and every tool available. As we have been talking about, if he were to focus on the individual and their SPECIFIC needs, both there goals and their current financial situation and adapt it to the current system.

Emphasis should be on making money and NOT going into debt starting up and building the business. As Weary has pointed out, show them success first and build the value of the system to the person and how it can help them. Simple.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
The parting of ways didn't have to do with system price issues.

And no, he is not joining Brad W.
Bridgett Wrote:The parting of ways didn't have to do with system price issues.

I don't know why some assume that's ALWAYS the reason for a split. If anything, I'd say very rarely is that the primary issue.

It's a pretty extensive undertaking (setting up a production facility, hiring lawyers, sound engineers, software programmers, etc etc) unless you're partnered (like WWDB) or you're like a crown ambassador (Bill Britt, Yager) it's not something you just do out of pocket just like that. Then even then, there'd still be emeralds/ruby's downline from the "leaving" diamond who'd still be "under" someone so it's not really just about tool profits. From a selfish strictly profit/convenience motive in fact, it rarely makes sense to leave a large LOA.

Again it's not always sinister or a big fallout or whatever. Sometimes someone's headspace is just elsewhere, nothing more nothing less.