Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean Kosage leaves WWDB
I wish him the best and will continue to look for his teachings and insight. One of my favorite diamonds in the amway world whose talks I specifically search out. Massive value giver.

He had these words on his FB page:

Actually that is the misconception and dependency that has been created out there .. with a 8 billion dollar supplier and new software and websites you can run faster, and better.
There is no need be be on a titanic ship when a James bond boat is much easier to run. In fact the fastest growing groups are all new start ups .. just like a new country launching . People are given wings in wwdb to fly this is a natural and expected evolution Smile All eagles leave the nest at some pointSmile And the nest is a good thing for a whileSmile
superseiyan Wrote:He had these words on his FB page:

with a 8 billion dollar supplier and new software and websites you can run faster, and better.
There is no need be be on a titanic ship when a James bond boat is much easier to run. In fact the fastest growing groups are all new start ups .. just like a new country launching

I interpret this to mean that Amway is the $8 billion James Bond speed boat and that his AMO is the Titanic.

... that Amway is the vehicle to get people where they want to go, versus the system-status quo as we have seen in the US for decades.

If this means he is putting Amway in the driver's seat of his Amway business, I would say that this is a good thing.

And I hope that his business associates in his AMO would support his 'leaving the nest.'
MichMan Wrote:If this means he is putting Amway in the driver's seat of his Amway business, I would say that this is a good thing.

.'

I don't know the man - but my first (cynical) thought was: So where IS he going?? I would be blown away by a "system" guy who simply walks away from it, never to use a system again??
Maybe you are right.

I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

In my mind I was thinking.... "If the US-AMOs ever do change, there is going to have to be a large pin that breaks away and does this business the way that Rich and Jan intended it to be run.... Maybe he has realized that there IS a way for people to make money without having the burdensome overhead of all of the things associated with the AMOs."

So I was thinking/hoping that this guy might be the first of a new generation.

My cynical side (and I am trying to be less cynical) says, "Maybe he simply broke away so that he could save the $3 per CD that he is paying his AMO."

But so far, we haven't seen that.

Here's to thinking that the US really IS changing, just like we have been told. :thumbsup:

And this story (so far) reminded me of a conversation I had with WearyEyed. He, and IBOFB, have said that people are in business for themselves and need to think for themselves and need to make decision for themselves.

It sounds like he made a decision that was best for him and his group. His decision was to leave his AMO. Maybe he could be an example for lots of other people who love the Amway business but are not being served by their AMO.
Perhaps he is leaving to start his own AMO. Take it in a new direction by doing things differently.

The need for a "system" will always be needed. Don't misconstrue what I am saying here. Even a brand new IBO who does "his own thing" to become successful to the Diamond level will have to develop some sort of training so he/she is not doing everything all the time.

I have heard a couple of his CDs, and they are awesome. You could tell there was something a bit different with Dean than the few other WWDB folks I have heard in the past.

Good luck to him, I am sure he will do great.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
Deb Wrote:
MichMan Wrote:If this means he is putting Amway in the driver's seat of his Amway business, I would say that this is a good thing.

.'

I don't know the man - but my first (cynical) thought was: So where IS he going?? I would be blown away by a "system" guy who simply walks away from it, never to use a system again??

You need some sort of training apparatus. HOW it's structured is what the debate can/should be. Not whether there's one at all.

Looks like he's teaming up with Brad Wolgamott, who I understand focuses on a cheaper, modern, and more "viral" type of training.

I for one think if there are more different styles/types of training organizations, so long as they fall within Amway's Accreditation rules and within the new proposed rule changes, that's a good thing.

Also not every split has to be on bad terms (like Winters and Crowe's from BWW). It can be amicable, or just a matter of beingin a different headspace. In fact true integrity in such a situation is actually splitting, rather than going through the motions and engaging in stage speak in public but harboring private doubts.
TB 2 IBO Wrote:The need for a "system" will always be needed. Don't misconstrue what I am saying here. Even a brand new IBO who does "his own thing" to become successful to the Diamond level will have to develop some sort of training so he/she is not doing everything all the time.

Although I was in agreement when the systems were banned in the UK/ROI - I have consistently said that we need some sort of a system - as the groups are developing here again - some are stuck in the past and want a restoration of the 'old' Most of us are working with Amway - but are very aware that we need a gelling training system for our groups.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
TB, I agree he would have to have a system, or a simple duplicatable method of building this business that would be easy to teach.

But if his new system is 4 conventions per year, open meeting every week, monthly seminars, weekly cds and a voice mail then what's the difference? His peole would simply be making their checks out to someone else.

As the rock band The Who put it; "The new boss is just like the old boss."

I guess we need to give him a chance and see. Maybe he will be the first system Diamond to do a 180 and really do this buisiness like Rich and Jay envisioned it.
MichMan Wrote:But if his new system is 4 conventions per year, open meeting every week, monthly seminars, weekly cds and a voice mail then what's the difference? His peole would simply be making their checks out to someone else.

This is what we had -
now we have Amway run Opens but ABOs show the Plan - Free entry -
Amway Seminars with ABOs teaching and stories - Freeof Charge - with a five euro charity ticket price per ABOship - a draw takes place at end of seminar and a ticket drawn out and the seminar door ticket money goes to the children's charity of that ABOs choice - Photos taken for cheque presentation - Our way of business giving to the community.
No Cds
No Books
No Voicemail
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
My concern with the UK is that they were losing tens of millions of pounds per year *before* they dropped some prices, started paying for marketing campaigns, and began putting on all these free seminars.

Is it a sustainable model?