Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low prices, how long?
First, sorry for my English. I'm IBO in East Europe market. As prices in UK as so extremely lower then in East market a lot of people register in UK and cheap products flow to different market, so I can't suggest products to my clients, because I pay more for product as distributor then client pay in UK. Does Amway UK know about such situation? :nono:
Nemo Wrote:First, sorry for my English. I'm IBO in East Europe market. As prices in UK as so extremely lower then in East market a lot of people register in UK and cheap products flow to different market, so I can't suggest products to my clients, because I pay more for product as distributor then client pay in UK. Does Amway UK know about such situation? :nono:

Hi Nemo - First of all - Welcome to the site :wave: :wave: What market are you in - there was activity of illegal product flow - but there is also illegal activity in non open markets in Eastern Europe - so there are challenges - Amway have taken action I believe.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
from UK they ship products with crazy pricing to Poland, Lithuania, Latvia for sure.
no one controls it
no one can stop them
if some licenze is catched, they open new one.

if you google "amway" in let say Lithuanian language pages, you will find ten or twenty web shops where they sell products, no any restrictions.
And most of these "unprofesional" IBOs disseminates BAD information - nonsences - like "you can drink LOC for hangover, it helps a lot" or "all amway products are ECO, no chemistry inside" and many other crazy things.... they simply damages AMWAY brand a lot...

this is sad to see Sad
YIKES!!!!!! And I thought it was bad that we (in W Michigan) had to compete against Amway employees selling stuff......
Yes, the Baltics have been a problem. Now that Amway is officially open there they can control the market better. I just sponsored someone in Latvia who has been buying the products for 20yrs! I had a downline speak to someone in Estonia about Amway, and they said "oh, I'm already an IBO I've been selling Amway products in my salon for a long time!" :/ I have another prospect interested in joining us in Sweden. She's from Azerbaijan. She was an IBO there, and when she went to visit on holidays, her upline platinum in Azerbaijan asked her about registering here too.

Amway hasn't yet even announced an intention to open the Azerbaijan market Undecided

It actually makes one think that Amway would be better off opening markets faster, so they can actually control them.
(2010-06-14, 08:57 AM)Nemo Wrote: First, sorry for my English. I'm IBO in East Europe market. As prices in UK as so extremely lower then in East market a lot of people register in UK and cheap products flow to different market, so I can't suggest products to my clients, because I pay more for product as distributor then client pay in UK. Does Amway UK know about such situation? :nono:

I agree with Nemo. This is a problem even in established European markets like Germany. It has nothing to do with non-opened markets. Certain UK Retail consultants buy the products in UK, then they send them to other countries. Even with postage the product is still 15% cheaper than the distributor price in other European countries, so the distributors cannot compete with that.
We all know that the UK market suffered from the BERR case and we understand that Amway has lowered the prices to help the UK distributors. But I must ask the UK distributors: please, STOP destroying other markets that are doing the best to help you fund lower prices for selected products (and I believe it is true that the lower prices in UK are financed by other markets - just look at the UK prices). Enjoy the lower prices and sell the products to UK customers and don't steal ours.
Never think about steal customers from other markets. amway in the uk have lots of potential customers.

Lets work hard to open more business
with in uk regeistration free . you can join the uk market easily no matter which country are you in