Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ship direct to coustomer
Hi!
Quite new here so this is my first post Smile
I think it would be a good service for ABO´s if that when we get an order from a coustomer that we could get the products shipped to the coustomers adress instead of our adress. This would make it a lot easier for us who lives in the middle of nowhere, it takes a lot of gas money just to deliver the products. And also takes up time when you could be selling products instead! And there is also an enviromental aspekt to it I think..!
//Mlonn from dalsland sweden Smile
mlonn Wrote:Hi!
Quite new here so this is my first post Smile
I think it would be a good service for ABO´s if that when we get an order from a coustomer that we could get the products shipped to the coustomers adress instead of our adress. This would make it a lot easier for us who lives in the middle of nowhere, it takes a lot of gas money just to deliver the products. And also takes up time when you could be selling products instead! And there is also an enviromental aspekt to it I think..!
//Mlonn from dalsland sweden Smile

Hi mlonn - :wave: :wave: welcome to the site - we use to have that service in the UK/ROI market when we could register 'Preferred Customers' [I think that was the term] and they also incurred the delivery charge.
We no longer have this service but I still offer it to my customers by doing the following - I place a one off online order [not sure if you can do it offline but I'd say it's possible with a phone order to Amway] and change the address to a 'one time address' - Payment can be two ways - the customer sends you the payment or if they trust you with their credit card details use that for payment - again they pay the shipping -
Can you use this system in Sweden???????? :grin: :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Unfortunately we can't do that here. They've added something similar but you can only change the address - not the name of who it's being delivered to. With most Swedes living in apartments, if your name doesn't show up on the building list the package will get returned. Even if it would work, the customer would get all your business info, including PV/BV, ABO pricing etc.

So yes, delivery to customers is definitely needed!

Welcome to the site mlonn!
ibofightback Wrote:Unfortunately we can't do that here. They've added something similar but you can only change the address - not the name of who it's being delivered to. With most Swedes living in apartments, if your name doesn't show up on the building list the package will get returned. Even if it would work, the customer would get all your business info, including PV/BV, ABO pricing etc.

So yes, delivery to customers is definitely needed!

Welcome to the site mlonn!

OK - I meant to also add ABO Name is on the box with C/O Address - but I also include in 'Special Instructions' C/O 'Customer's Name' and this gets over that challenge here -
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
And you guys all pay same price upfront, so you don't have that problem
ibofightback Wrote:And you guys all pay same price upfront, so you don't have that problem

Yes they get that information but only for that order - it is a bit of information that I'd prefer they didn't get - but I think it goes over their heads - :dontknow: