Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about the last IBO in the series
Hi

Thanks for a lot of informative replies. I recently joined Amway and find it a good business opportunity. I come across this question many a times as to how can a person, who is at the bottomline, have a profitable business. Please reply to clear my confusion so that I can make people understand logically.

Thanks

Raj
A profitable business is when your income is more than your expenses. Income in Amway comes, ultimately, from the sale of products to end users. The "bottom of the line" is whoever ultimately uses the product - and that "bottom of the line" end user can be either an IBO or a customer.

As such it is impossible to make money at "the bottom of the line", since you can't make money just by buying products and using them. You have to sell at a markup to either a downline distributor or a retail customer.

This is exactly the same as EVERY product distribution business

Now, if you mean "bottom of the line of sponsorship", rather than "bottom of the line of product distribution", ie you have sponsored nobody else, then it's simple - reselling products at a markup to retail customers earns you an income.

If that income is larger than your expenses, you earn a profit.
raj Wrote:Hi

Thanks for a lot of informative replies. I recently joined Amway and find it a good business opportunity. I come across this question many a times as to how can a person, who is at the bottomline, have a profitable business. Please reply to clear my confusion so that I can make people understand logically.

Thanks

Raj

Hi Raj - :wave: welcome to the site - what market are you in - I think you have misunderstood the Plan - it is not were you are in your Group or line of sponsorship that matters but the effort and size of your business. You need to get with your active upline and go through the Plan again and ask these questions so they can draw it out for you.
No matter where or when you join the Amway business your rewards are based on your efforts. A combination of retailing for instant profit and sponsoring to grow your business and profit and security.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
ibofightback Wrote:
Quote:A profitable business is when your income is more than your expenses. Income in Amway comes, ultimately, from the sale of products to end users. The "bottom of the line" is whoever ultimately uses the product - and that "bottom of the line" end user can be either an IBO or a customer.

Am I misreading you here - this looks as if you are saying an IBO/ABO can make profit on another IBO/ABO - which of course is not the case as all IBO/ABOs buy the product from Amway at the same price in their given market.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:Am I misreading you here - this looks as if you are saying an IBO/ABO can make profit on another IBO/ABO - which of course is not the case as all IBO/ABOs buy the product from Amway at the same price in their given market.

The initial buy price is the same, but it's discounted based on monthly volumes. The bonus you receive on your own volume is a volume discount on the products you purchased for yourself or resale. The "bonus" you receive on downline volume is the differential on this volume discount. It's no different to you purchasing products at say a 12% discount and reselling to someone else in smaller volumes at a 6% discount.
Hello , Staying here and get so many useful infos from this great community. Thanks so much for allowing me to stay here

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vendingworld.com">http://www.vendingworld.com</a><!-- m -->