Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Geek Next best thing??????
Got a call from a guy I met once [full marks for keeping my number] but he is also a friend of and in business with another friend of mine [so was it a referral] Anyway it was for the next best thing Automatic Geek - Computer Tune Up - He wanted me to sign up for $395 dollars [and here's me in Euro] trying to figure out the cost. You get $120 for everyone you register that was the carrot - I think
I told him I runa very successful Amway Business and wouldn't ride two horses in network marketing - don't need the distraction -
That's ok he said you can be anonymous and just place people under you [ya right] - Binary System - He was also in another network marketing business and was successful but wouldn't tell me which one [I think it is a Noni Juice] so why did he not tell me :cray: I told him :grin:

My final words to him - No thanks I won't waste your time - If I wasn't working my Amway Business I may have had a look but I don't need the distraction, Thanks for the call. [Have I missed the next best thing]
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
You get $120 for everyone you register that was the carrot = illegal pyramid scheme
ibofightback Wrote:You get $120 for everyone you register that was the carrot = illegal pyramid scheme

Yeah - I picked up on that right away, also....but is that criteria a "universal" thing?? Enforced worldwide, except Nigeria, perhaps...LOL!!
RW1 Wrote:He wanted me to sign up for $395 dollars [and here's me in Euro] trying to figure out the cost. You get $120 for everyone you register that was the carrot

Sounds more like a sales job than a business - sell for $$395 and get a commission of $$120. No selling, no commission.
What happens when you want Holiday and don't sign up any new people??

You did the right thing to say - No Thanks :thumbsup:

/Sven
Cool
sooo pyramid... :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: