Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim & Bonnie Tower
Does anyone know when or if the Towers quit Amway and joined MonaVia????
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Are they Canadian?
ajgannon Wrote:Are they Canadian?

Think they are from Concho, AZ
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Recognized as Diamonds in 1990. Never recognized as Founders Diamonds, do show up as Q-12 qualifier in 2002, nothing since. Also, I did find a Tim Tower promoting MonaVie online, but was a young fella.
That looks like the Tim Tower that I remember from the Profiles book.

Plus, the Tim Tower on Facebook that is promoting MonaVie is married to a Bonnie Tower. Her Facebook page says this: "I live in Concho, AZ on a golf course.Tim & I have been married 38 years. We have 2 sons 2 beautiful daughter-in-laws and 6 grandchildren. Oh, a dog, Burt, 3 cats and 4 horses. We own 3 different businesses. One which we are really excited about."

His Facebook friends include former Amway Diamonds Chuck Goetschel, Brig Hart, Brad Doyle, Colombo DiSalvatore, Doug Wead, Gary Libby and Tyler Libby. Her Facebook friends include former Amway Diamonds Val Haugen and Effie Reid.

I think we can assume that Amway Diamonds Tim and Bonnie Tower are now in MonaVie.
I thought maybe a son and girlfriend ... perhaps there's something in that expensive juice afterall Big Grin
Where do you get the married part on Facebook? Doesn't give me that info on his link at all Confusedcratch:

Tim Tower on Facebook
[Image: n1342747126_4149.jpg]

Tim & Bonnie Tower on AmwayWiki
[Image: Tower.jpg]
Here's Bonnie Tower on Facebook -

[Image: n712410732_8296.jpg]

You're clearly not talking about the same Tim Tower I linked to!

But this Bonnie Tower is married to a Tim and with Legacy Group in MonaVie.
ibofightback Wrote:Here's Bonnie Tower on Facebook -

[Image: n712410732_8296.jpg]

You're clearly not talking about the same Tim Tower I linked to!

But this Bonnie Tower is married to a Tim and with Legacy Group in MonaVie.

This is Bonnie who is married to Tim they were Amway Diamonds I think they even spoke in Ireland or England - I believe we had quite a few tapes & CD's from them - anyone want to buy old memories :grin:
I think that if the Towers were inspirational to you at one time, they could still be so today.

Imagine you received real estate training from a top producer at your company. Decades later he left to start all over again. Would it diminish the value you received from his training? So why discard it?

Same goes for a pastor or priest who leaves on church after decades of faithful service... or a football coach... or a university president.

If the sermon or speech was helpful before why shouldn't (or couldn't) it be so again?

Just my thoughts. Not starting a long conversation.

Cheers, :cheers: (I like your new pic by the way)
Hi there,

I am the Tim "TJ" Tower on Facebook. Tim & Bonnie are my parents. I am the "young fella" in the link. I am married to Lisa Tower and am most definitely the one promoting MonaVie.

TJ