Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Clueless Amway Critics
New post on TTAA - More Clueless Amway Critics
The saying goes, "By the time you can afford to take all the most exciting trips, the corporation starts paying for them..."

It takes little imagination and only a vague understanding of the business to see how few peoples' lives we need to add value to in order to earn a substantial income, which, joined with your CURRENT income, can put you on a path to financial freedom from debt, worry, and being tied to a job, if those are part of your vision.

What's really sad, however, is not the clueless ramblings of the average critic, as so clearly demonstrated by the blog post and video, but the fact that many people will not find the courage to gather the needed information and think for themselves; ultimately accepting a perspective issued by the anonymous, clueless critic.

I feel sorrow for that person; the critic has already embraced their ignorance.
Wearyeyed Wrote:The saying goes, "By the time you can afford to take all the most exciting trips, the corporation starts paying for them..."

Jane Wiertsma had mentioned at their Emerald Rally that their son tells his friends that "we go to Disney World on his odd birthdays." He doesn't know why, they just do. As I recall that's a World Wide sponsored and payed for function. It may not be Amway but you're right, someone else is paying for it. If someone is going to reward me for making more money by paying for my vacation, I'll take it!!!!

You're right IBFB, this user is just shooting off his mouth. He just ignores the whole "Founders" qualification. I mean, the difference between that and the non founders is what... couple hundred thousand dollars? But we'll just ignore that! When you build up volume to the level of Founders Platinum you're already getting back 25% bonuses plus leadership bonuses. If you want to subtract that from your cost of doing business, already you're getting nearly 29% back! Go higher and you get more bonuses. I can imagine that by the time you hit Founders Crown, you could figure that you barely have any out of pocket expenses because that passive is so massive you'll never have to worry about money.

MAN! I love the idea of passive income! Oh, the potential!!!!
the thing is, Joe, their income could be ZERO and that video would still be 100% honest! They didn't have to pay for a damn thing on all those Founders Council trips! pokerpooner doesn't even seem to be aware of all the free trips, let alone the founders bonuses.

Gotta say I love that term you used .... massive passive .... :yahoo:
joe,

Just an FYI that the Disney World trip is probably Achievers (for Q-12 Platinums and above).

They alternate years--every other year is kid-friendly.

Smile

THAT actually fires me up--my kids attending--more than anything else!
Bridgett Wrote:joe,

Just an FYI that the Disney World trip is probably Achievers (for Q-12 Platinums and above).

They alternate years--every other year is kid-friendly.

Smile

THAT actually fires me up--my kids attending--more than anything else!

OH! Really?! Okay then. I stand corrected! And that just proves IBOFB's point even more. FREE VACATIONS FOR MAKING MONEY!!! Yeah!

I'm not a fan of Disney (their business practices mainly) but hey, if I had kids and Amway's going to give it to us for free. That's awesome! I'll take it!