Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amway Annouces Purchase of MonaVie-Fires TEAM Diamonds Again
[Image: april-fools-3.jpg]
Confusedhock:
If I hadn't had some major family health challenges going on right now, that was actually pretty much the subject I was going to do a post on! :thumbsup: Tongue

Good one MichMan Tongue
You almost could have sucked me in, if I hadn't just gotten off my email, where a website dedicated to off-road trucks had announced its decision to be dedicated to Smart Cars instead Rolleyes

And then I remembered the date..... :rotfl:
I saw this story this morning and thought it was an April 1 post .... then noticed it was dated March 30 ...

Yard-Long Undersea Bug Terrorizes Robo-Sub, Internet

[Image: ZBf3X.jpg]
ibofightback Wrote:If I hadn't had some major family health challenges going on right now, that was actually pretty much the subject I was going to do a post on! :thumbsup: Tongue

Is everything going to be okay, IBOFightBack? Confusedorry:
ajgannon Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:If I hadn't had some major family health challenges going on right now, that was actually pretty much the subject I was going to do a post on! :thumbsup: Tongue

Is everything going to be okay, IBOFightBack? Confusedorry:

Depends what you mean by okay. My father-in-law had a major hemorrhagic stroke last week, he's alive but it looks like significant irreversible brain damage. He's 76 and not the best of health, so it wasn't entirely unexpected. There's a huge soap opera developing around the whole situation though.
Oh - that's not good :cry: Adding drama to heartbreak is NOT a good combination.... sending good thoughts your way...
Deb
(2010-04-01, 03:29 PM)MichMan Wrote: [Image: april-fools-3.jpg]

Btw, MichMan, the true "April Fools" day is April 15th! Big Grin