Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJGannon - Just because...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SS5ig0Lkeo[/youtube]
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That beats all the spam we've being having lately
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I don't know what to say ... Confusedhock: :grin:
lmao... very cool.. and some people have way too much time on their hands... LOL.. its awesome nevertheless
I did get a little tired of Legolas saying the same line over and over. The song is pretty goofy, but would benefit from more variety--maybe have a verse and chorus structure.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, it's very sweet of Wearyeyed to be thinking of me. Blush :hug:
ajgannon Wrote:I did get a little tired of Legolas saying the same line over and over. The song is pretty goofy, but would benefit from more variety--maybe have a verse and chorus structure.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, it's very sweet of Wearyeyed to be thinking of me. Blush :hug:

You are a TRUE ROAD WARRIOR ajgannon :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I think I'm going crazy.
I had "THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!!" going through my head all day today. :dizzy: