Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um, yeah....the U.K. is O.K.
Aside from the idiot "Health Analyer" who enjoys spamming PM boxes with crap that, for some reason, is never the subject of, "Is this <insert anything other than Amway here>?"

This is TOO funny, IBOFB, and I blame you... Wink

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEfJnLiFD8[/youtube]
"Sandy Balls...For Simple Pleasures."

Nice tag line.
Bridgett Wrote:"Sandy Balls...For Simple Pleasures."

Nice tag line.

You made milk come out my nose... :bananas:
OK -while we all have our collective minds in the gutter - I'll confess that the funniest N-21 BSM tape I ever received was by Peter Cox, titled "I'm Going Deep, Deep, Deep"

I was crying, I was laughing so hard - and when my Mom walked in and asked what was so funny - I just handed her the tape - and even SHE (Mrs Prim and Proper) snickered.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
and uhhh .... for the record ... Cox was true to his word .... he went deep deep deep .... he's a founders crown ambassador now.
I assume the courtyards of the resort lodging all have sand volleyball courts.
Hmm, that wasn't highlighted in the video.
ibofightback Wrote:and uhhh .... for the record ... Cox was true to his word .... he went deep deep deep .... he's a founders crown ambassador now.

Um, wouldn't you think that somewhere along the way, someone would have pulled him aside and said "you know, Pete - that title needs to be reworded......." I just figured it was one of those 'lost in translation as it passed over the pond" sort of things Blush
and it's not even a nudist camp! Blush
ibofightback Wrote:and it's not even a nudist camp! Blush

I wouldn't have thought so...the sandy "problem" is more notable with clothes on... :chillin:
btw, why is it my fault? :cray: