Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
US president barack obama an Amway Distributor ??
2011-12-10, 02:16 PM
US president barack obama an Amway Distributor ??
We have heard here in India that US president Barack Obama has become an Amway distributor , Is it true ??
And if that's true, at what pin level is he ??

Is there any reliable source of information on this ??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2011-12-11, 03:33 PM
RE: US president barack obama an Amway Distributor ??
no one has got an idea ??
2011-12-11, 04:48 PM
He was allowed to start as emerald, but after a short term he was promoted to crown ambassador. They say he had so much experience from being a "community organizer" and all the ibos loved his ideas of hope and change. They even say he is doing board plans in the war room, counseling sessions in the oval office, and offering dream building and goal reaching celebrations in air force one and camp david.

If you are really wondering, no President Obama is not doing Amway. He is a little busy with his current job. (But hey, in a little over a year he will be looking for a new job anyways. So who knows then... Smile )
2011-12-11, 09:59 PM
I believe the source of this is The Endive, which is a satire/humour website. It does fake news articles, one of which was Obama to Congress: I'm Selling Amway
2011-12-11, 10:47 PM
(2011-12-11 04:48 PM)ss3251 Wrote:  He was allowed to start as emerald, but after a short term he was promoted to crown ambassador. They say he had so much experience from being a "community organizer" and all the ibos loved his ideas of hope and change. They even say he is doing board plans in the war room, counseling sessions in the oval office, and offering dream building and goal reaching celebrations in air force one and camp david.

If you are really wondering, no President Obama is not doing Amway. He is a little busy with his current job. (But hey, in a little over a year he will be looking for a new job anyways. So who knows then... Smile )

He has already said he wants to be sponsored by an Irish ABO - I have contacted him and have shown him the Plan over Skype - will do the follow up in personBig Grin

'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
2011-12-12, 10:08 AM
(2011-12-11 09:59 PM)ibofightback Wrote:  I believe the source of this is The Endive, which is a satire/humour website. It does fake news articles, one of which was Obama to Congress: I'm Selling Amway

Yes, this must have been the reason.
Thanx for telling.
2011-12-15, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 2011-12-15 12:08 AM by Multimillionaire.)
(2011-12-10 02:16 PM)yasharora86 Wrote:  We have heard here in India that US president Barack Obama has become an Amway distributor , Is it true ??

Imo it would be great if a distinguished American leader of this caliber came into the business, as the resulting publicity would serve as fantastic advertising for our wonderful opportunity, but if Barack is interested in our business imo his interest would have to remain dormant until he is out of Office.

Some sneer at the idea of Barack saying "yes" to our business. Many years ago the populace also sneered at the idea of man flying. The clergy claimed that flight was reserved for the Angels, <rolling eyes> and many in society said that if man was meant to fly s/he'd been born with wings.

I'd say that we've grown a healthy set of wings worldwide in the mean time. :>

Ain't it great! :>
2011-12-19, 02:54 PM
(2011-12-15 12:05 AM)Multimillionaire Wrote:  
(2011-12-10 02:16 PM)yasharora86 Wrote:  We have heard here in India that US president Barack Obama has become an Amway distributor , Is it true ??

Imo it would be great if a distinguished American leader of this caliber came into the business, as the resulting publicity would serve as fantastic advertising for our wonderful opportunity, but if Barack is interested in our business imo his interest would have to remain dormant until he is out of Office.

Some sneer at the idea of Barack saying "yes" to our business. Many years ago the populace also sneered at the idea of man flying. The clergy claimed that flight was reserved for the Angels, <rolling eyes> and many in society said that if man was meant to fly s/he'd been born with wings.

I'd say that we've grown a healthy set of wings worldwide in the mean time. :>

Ain't it great! :>
yea, dats true.............
but i doubt it ll be a big deal for Amway if Obama does decide to build this business. Many celebrities in the past had come into our business without drawing much attention from Amway.
But this fake news is spreading like anything here....
I heard it first from a new diamond in his FED celebration few days back....
Now it has become quite common here to quote Obama's example while showing the plan, even in the Open meetings...
I myself was about to include his example in my plan but i thought better to confirm here ......
Wise thought it seems !!!
2012-01-12, 04:53 PM
how do you got this information. - -'?
2012-01-16, 07:54 PM
(2012-01-12 04:53 PM)blackout115 Wrote:  how do you got this information. - -'?

i think i wrote about that in my earlier posts......
I first heard it from a diamond in his FED celeberation and then from other leaders(platinums) in the open meetings.....