Hydrogen Peroxide - Simple Trick to Treat the Cold or Flu
The dreaded cold and flu season is here, so let's fight back! :thumbsup:

This is so-o cool and so easy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0t1K_-YA30&feature=related[/youtube]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2010-12-21, 02:56 AM
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide - Simple Trick to Treat the Cold or Fl
A couple of thoughts - since cold and flu are viral - I'm not sure how much Hydrogen Peroxide affects them, assuming that your ear canals are the sole residing place of said viruses....

HP is an oxidizer - just like chlorine, bromine, ozone, etc. Personally - I wouldn't put ANY of these in a sensitive place like an ear canal.... and God Forbid you have a punctured eardrum..... :shock:

As an IBO, I would prefer to keep my immune system boosted with Echinacea/ A-to-Zinc / ample Vitamin C

But I'm not a doctor.....
2010-12-21, 03:04 AM
Deb Wrote:A couple of thoughts - since cold and flu are viral - I'm not sure how much Hydrogen Peroxide affects them, assuming that your ear canals are the sole residing place of said viruses....

HP is an oxidizer - just like chlorine, bromine, ozone, etc. Personally - I wouldn't put ANY of these in a sensitive place like an ear canal.... and God Forbid you have a punctured eardrum..... :shock:

As an IBO, I would prefer to keep my immune system boosted with Echinacea/ A-to-Zinc / ample Vitamin C

But I'm not a doctor.....
If your fearful about of putting 3% H2O2 directly into your ear, then here is another remedy 4 u Deb, using Vit D, and Vit D can be obtained right from your bu$ineSS. :thumbsup:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ycdbSsnAU&feature=related[/youtube]
2010-12-21, 05:30 PM
It's a cinch I'm not a Flu-shot kind of girl - my daughter and Dad both had horrible reactions to them. I just stay healthy - get lots of sleep - and wash my hands after doing something "germy" like pushing a grocery cart around.

But I'm lucky that I'm not exposed to many people during flu season, also.
2010-12-26, 10:15 AM
Hi Deb,
I just noticed your post about hydrogen peroxide. I just finished a short book all about the benefits of food-grade hydrogen peroxide called the "The One Minute Cure." Along with my daily regimen of DoubleX, Conc. Fruits/veg's, Vitamin-C, etc. I use a dropper to add several drops of the peroxide into water or Orange Juice. I would definately reccomend the book, as it has much research with many benefits to the body. Please be aware that this is a special food-grade (35%) hydrogen peroxide. Here's a link to the book on Amazon: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/dp/0977075141/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=2622539631&ref=pd_sl_91oyw2rm2k_e">http://www.amazon.com/dp/0977075141/?ta ... oyw2rm2k_e</a><!-- m -->
2011-01-09, 02:15 PM
quixnet99 Wrote:Hi Deb,
I just noticed your post about hydrogen peroxide. I just finished a short book all about the benefits of food-grade hydrogen peroxide called the "The One Minute Cure." Along with my daily regimen of DoubleX, Conc. Fruits/veg's, Vitamin-C, etc. I use a dropper to add several drops of the peroxide into water or Orange Juice. I would definately reccomend the book, as it has much research with many benefits to the body. Please be aware that this is a special food-grade (35%) hydrogen peroxide. Here's a link to the book on Amazon: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/dp/0977075141/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=2622539631&ref=pd_sl_91oyw2rm2k_e">http://www.amazon.com/dp/0977075141/?ta ... oyw2rm2k_e</a><!-- m -->
I did not want to be perceived as one wishing to steal the "SPOTLIGHT" here, so I delayed my response.

quixnet99, thank you so much 4 your input.

I agree. with healthy education 35% food grade h2o2 can be v-e-r-y beneficial to ones health. I am very familiar with lots of testimonials in regards to H2O2. I am also aware the drug co's don't like it, as it IS a cheep remedy that they cannot patent or trade mark. Greedy Ba$tard$!

Again, thank U 4 your input! :yahoo:
2011-01-09, 10:11 PM
So do both of you drink chlorinated water??
2011-01-11, 05:20 PM
Deb Wrote:So do both of you drink chlorinated water??
Do I drink water that has been chlorinated? Yes, but I remove the chlorine prior to drinking it.

I'm confused what chlorinated h2o has to do with H2o2. :scratch:

In terms of h20 purification, I wish this country did what much of Europe has done and use ozone to purify
it's water.

Btw, A friend of mine recently came down with a cold and a nasty cough. I mentioned about putting a few drops of H2O2 in both ears and she did. Now she wishes she had known about this years ago. She told me it broke a*lot of the congestion and it made her feel tremendously better! :thumbsup:
2011-01-12, 04:29 PM
Multimillionaire Wrote:I'm confused what chlorinated h2o has to do with H2o2. :scratch:

In terms of h20 purification, I wish this country did what much of Europe has done and use ozone to purify
it's water.

Because they're ALL oxidizers. Particularly ozone, which works WAY faster than chlorine or bromine (and that means it loses its effectiveness real fast). They all kill bacteria, which is good; but in larger quantities, they are toxic.

My point was that it's silly to "avoid" one oxidizer when consuming another.....
2011-01-12, 07:33 PM
Deb Wrote:
Multimillionaire Wrote:I'm confused what chlorinated h2o has to do with H2o2. :scratch:

it's water.

Because they're ALL oxidizers. Particularly ozone, which works WAY faster than chlorine or bromine (and that means it loses its effectiveness real fast). They all kill bacteria, which is good; but in larger quantities, they are toxic.

My point was that it's silly to "avoid" one oxidizer when consuming another.....
From a lay pov I can understand your concern, and you are 100% correct, ozone CAN BE VERY TOXIC. But 4tunately there is another side of the coin called ozone.

Ozone is indeed very toxic, but it is also v-e-r-y unstable, and thankfully so. A*lot of ppl dont realize it but massive amounts of ozone (and other things like nitric acid,) are created during a thunderstorm. Oxygen is O2, and ozone is O3, and if my memory from HS chemistry serves me correctly, at the atomic level ozone has another electron in it's outer orbit; however, being that it is only one (and not two) it has a tendency to be very unstable. Now when the unthinkable happens and ozone breaks down, it merely breaks down into oxygen. :thumbsup:

So the idea is to create the ozone, let it kill the "bugs", then allow it to safely decompose (into O2) b4 drinking the h2o.

Now everyone is happy **except** the $upplier of the chlorine to the water treatment facility.

Imo their 1st priority is profit. After that, ppls health is somewhere down the line.