Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are BWW EDCs Ganesh and Neha Shenoy Divorced/split???
2011-05-07, 09:22 AM
Are BWW EDCs Ganesh and Neha Shenoy Divorced/split???
Are BWW EDCs Ganesh and Neha Shenoy Divorced/split??? BWW website no longer has their profile. When I looked for their cds, only Ganesh Shenoy's cds were listed. Their very famous rally "5 years or 45 years?" was gone. That was the first cd I listened to and it made so much sense.

I am sure any news of split will be hushed up..considering they are such big pins. Their downline emerlad Jwalant and Reena Vakil's divorce was all hushed up. One day it was Jwalant and Reena Vakil and then it was Jwalant and Asha Vakil...as if Reena never existed.

Ganesh and Neha's split is such a major news. I am really sad. I dont know how they can keep talking about Amway business saving marriages, when bigger pins marriages are breaking down. Guess "All the time and money in the world", is still not enough to save marriages.
Quote this message in a reply
2011-05-07, 10:40 AM
Re: Are BWW EDCs Ganesh and Neha Shenoy Divorced/split???
No idea re the divorce or any hush up. A big pin in our system divorced recently and a message went through from the head of our system letting everyone know the situation. Might be different in your group.

With regard Amway saving marriages, that's again not something heavily promoted in our system, but given a divorce rate of 50% in the US, the rate among Diamonds would seem to be significantly lower than that, so maybe there's some truth to it? :dontknow:
Find all posts by this user
2011-05-07, 04:19 PM
I don't understand why any group would say "Amway saves marriages" :dontknow: It's a business - and as such, it's either going to bring out the best in a couple, who work it together; or it's going to drive them crazy because of different "styles", etc. If the business is being built by one partner, and the passive partner doesn't mind the time commitment; that works, too. But if one person is really "into" the business and the other is NOT - well, yeah, it's going to drive a wedge right through the relationship.

Pretty much like ANY business. We say "I own my business" when the truth is, it owns us. We raise it, nurture it, watch it grow. It demands our time/energy/patience/resources. Some times it flourishes; some times it flops. It takes a strong relationship to weather all the ups and downs. One would think that by the time a couple has endured all that - that the relationship would be "forever"; but as you've seen, that's not always the case. I suppose it's possible that a couple could get so excited about building a business that they ignore the "cracks" in their personal relationship, until one day they wake up, look at each other and say "bleagh"...... Wink
2011-05-07, 05:02 PM
I would venture to say anyone who thinks it is promoted that "Amway saves marriages" is probably missing the little detail about applying principles learned in Amway systems that - while also contribute to the building of a successful Amway business - probably contribute benefits in all other areas of life, including marriage.

Short version: just because you have a successful Amway business doesn't mean you are applying all the principles that contribute to success in your marriage. And, I'd bet, deficiencies in the marriage are probably observable in some of the business relationships, as well.

Involvement in Amway "saves marriages" the same way counseling, therapy, and other programs one volunteers to participate in that are designed to save marriages "save marriages."

In any case, people are people, and despite the "best" application of "all the right things"...people will do what they decide to do, every time.
2011-05-08, 08:28 AM

Amway has never been touted as a business that saves marriages, but the business is an effective way of bringing problems within marriage to the surface. In terms of the divorce rate in the usA, about 5 years ago Dave Severn mentioned the divorce rate was a tad over 70%.

In terms of the business, what I have heard claimed is that the divorce rate is much small for those who build the business compared to those who don't. There are only two groups of ppl that I have heard have a lower divorce rate than the general masses: ppl who build a business through Amway, and ppl who engage in the swinger lifestyle, the latter being very easy to understand.
2011-05-08, 02:34 PM
Multimillionaire Wrote:...There are only two groups of ppl that I have heard have a lower divorce rate than the general masses: ppl who build a business through Amway, and ppl who engage in the swinger lifestyle, the latter being very easy to understand.

That's curious.

I "had heard" there is only one group, and that was those who stayed married... :hello:
2011-05-08, 05:23 PM
Multimillionaire Wrote:Amway has never been touted as a business that saves marriages, but the business is an effective way of bringing problems within marriage to the surface. In terms of the divorce rate in the usA, about 5 years ago Dave Severn mentioned the divorce rate was a tad over 70%.

uhh ... with respect ... is Dave Severn an expert on this stuff? There are actualexpert sources for this kind of information. As you can see, divorce rate is half that of the marriage rate. Approximately two thirds of first marriages are still together after 10 years.

Citing Amway leaders as sources for information well outside there areas of expertise is a little ... well .... "cult-like". :blink:

Or were you just pointing out his opinion and the fact, if quoted accurately, that he's wrong?
2011-05-08, 06:58 PM

IBOFB: uhh ... with respect ... is Dave Severn an expert on this stuff?

MM: Good question. This much I know. Dave has been married to the same woman for many years. He has also built, and counseled, several ppl which have lead to him having a huge and highly profitable organization. With that said, I believe it is reasonable to assume that Dave knows something about what makes a marriage successful.

IBOFB: There are actualexpert sources for this kind of information. As you can see, divorce rate is half that of the marriage rate. Approximately two thirds of first marriages are still together after 10 years.

Citing Amway leaders as sources for information well outside there areas of expertise is a little ... well .... "cult-like". :blink:

MM: Refer to my top paragraph.

IBOFB: Or were you just pointing out his opinion and the fact, if quoted accurately, that he's wrong?

MML: In this regard I do not believe Dave is wrong.

Years ago, I heard Dave say, in an open plan that many ppl make the mistake of seeking out the council of a Catholic Priest for marriage counseling. I agree, ppl should not do that. A priest isnt married, what do they know about effectively counseling challenges within a marriage?
2011-05-08, 08:00 PM
Multimillionaire Wrote:MM: Good question. This much I know. Dave has been married to the same woman for many years. He has also built, and counseled, several ppl which have lead to him having a huge and highly profitable organization. With that said, I believe it is reasonable to assume that Dave knows something about what makes a marriage successful.

and that makes him an expert on divorce statistics how?

Quote:MML: In this regard I do not believe Dave is wrong.

oookaayyy .... so Diamond Dave is right and the CDC and NCHS are wrong. :scratch:

You're really not helping your case.
2011-05-08, 09:33 PM
IBOFB: and that makes him an expert on divorce statistics how?

MM: lol.....Anyone who has been around his personality knows that Dave loves stats. He's a retired accountant, a numbers cruncher. Furthermore I have spend enough personal time with him directly to trust his word and his integrity. I have found him wrong in very few area's that he has commented on and counseled me directly. Dave is the only man with the intellectual wisdom and savvy that was capable of talking me out of fighting the irs in regards to their BS.

If need be, there are very few ppl I would trust with my life, and Dave Severn is one of them. I have found that his words are worth gold.

IBOFB: oookaayyy .... so Diamond Dave is right and the CDC and NCHS are wrong. :scratch:

You're really not helping your case.

MM: What have I stated that was incorrect? stats? I have no problem believing that 70+% of all marriages end in divorce (especially marriages of the last ten years). Look around you....how many marriages stay 2gether? Unfortunately marriages have become like most everything else in society.....very disposable.