Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amway India Diamond Raja Naren
2008-07-25, 04:50 PM
Amway India Diamond Raja Naren
Can anyone tell me when Amway India Diamond Raja Naren first qualified at that level?

thamks,
IBOFB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2008-07-26, 06:24 AM
Re: Amway India Diamond Raja Naren
IBOFB,
According to Amway India's official profiles of Success titled 'Ordinary People Extraordinary Lives', Raja Naren Tirumala qualified Diamond in April, 2005.
But is there any confusion somewhere - about Raja Naren's Diamondship?
2008-07-26, 12:17 PM
nope. I was reading the court judgement that refused Amway's petition to throw out the "prize chit etc" claim.

Raja Naren was involved in the case, and the fact that he as a Diamond earned income without having to purchase products was cited by the judge that Amway was offering "easy money"!!!!

5 years of hard work is easy money!!!! Good grief :this:
2009-07-11, 07:33 PM
Hello Guys,

I have listened to the CD by Raja Naren today. I felt why amway is promoting such things. If Naren's heart is not in science or engineering let him not blame engineering or any other field for that. Just because he wants to be rich and could not achieve by engineering, saying engineering field could not show him a way only shows that his heart is not in it and i believe any art or science has its sanctity. He should be capable of that to get success in that. And it is the other way round one would have passion for his field and success follows. Nothing wrong though if he is not capable.

But amway is not suppose to promote such CDs.

I'm sorry i lost control after listening to the bad talk by Naren and am posting my opinion with out even seeing the continuation of the previous link.

Please some one inform Naren that if he is driving Merc or playing cricket does not mean people who are passionate about science, bhagavatgeetha are idiots. May be he is not capable of finding more efficient engine after doing mechanical engineering.
We can find hundreds of Narens like this. One need not go to US or join Amway to achieve this. A 10 nth passed person into family business does this. There are enough examples for this.

For Naren "Thammi if you want Merc have it do not blame Engineering or Bhagavatgeetha or anything for it. It only shows your ignorance"

Regards,
Vamsi.
2009-07-11, 08:49 PM
Hi Vamsi,

Thanks for commentating .... however it was a bit hard to understand your post since we haven't heard the CD you were listening too!

I gather he was putting down engineering in some way? If he was simply stating he found engineering was not a way to wealth and freedom, well having known a lot of engineers I'd have to agree with him! But I don't think that's really putting down engineering, it's just a reality. In general, jobs do not offer economic freedom. If I recall correctly from The Millionaire Next Door the great majority of self-made millionares did so through their own businesses.

Was the CD published by Amway or some other company?
2009-07-12, 11:12 AM
Agreed that Naren fills his talks with a little sarcasm - but he limits that sarcasm to his own experiences in the engineering field - he's with BWW!
That CD is not produced by Amway - but why was it made is the more important question - there's a background to it!
It has been a dream of many engineering/I.T students in India to get a Job in the US - until the recent economic bust!
Those that ended up in the US would look down up on those who preferred to stay and work in India and/or are not in the IT sector - again until the recent economic slow-down!
I know it - I hv been insulted for being in the Amway business by scores of my then-well-to-do friends in the IT/Engineering sector - but not any more!
The only phone calls I received during the time Amway offices were being raided were from these friends!
But now, most of them have lost their Jobs - and some are actively looking for other alternatives - and some are still clinging to their Jobs with despair!
They have home mortgage payments to be made & families to be supported!
Wouldn't it have been better if they had a strong source of secondary income at such times?
This is what Raja Naren has been saying all along - with a dash of his usual sarcasm - and in a way his talk turned out to be a prediction of things to come!
It's a great talk - much much before the time!
IBOFB! You can probably compare it to Jim Dornan's great talk 'breaking through' - where he talks of the housefly and the window!
thank you
2009-07-22, 10:18 AM
Hi All,

Just signed up after I found you out in Google.

Interesting take on the Diamond [Raja Naren] - if you are looking for Videos of similar pins in India visit:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC3lms7ksr0&feature=channel">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC3lms7k ... re=channel</a><!-- m -->

Another nice informative blog is :
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dtytrivedi.blogspot.com/search/label/News">http://dtytrivedi.blogspot.com/search/label/News</a><!-- m --> [the Blogger is an ABO/IBO in India]

Just my 2 cents.
2009-07-22, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the links FT!

I've been following the second blog for a while, but the youtube channel was a new one for me.